Tamagotchi Blood

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Part 1 Part 2

Hi all. You may remember some stories I have written such as Baines, The Return of Baines, Life in Tamagotchi Plains and Tama Wars.

I haven't written any tamagotchi stories in a while and now I'm back to do a bit more writing.

This story is called Tamagotchi Blood and explores segregation between tamagotchis, greed and hate.

It's not based on a true story and is a kind of abstract view of what I believe life would be like in Tamagotchi Land (if it existed)

There are lots of characters in this story, some in it more than others. The main characters who will be in the first couple of parts are:

Laura West (Platinum Blood) - a fourteen year old tamagotchi who the story revolves around

Lizzie Robinson (Silver Blood) - Laura's best friend

Mark West (Platinum Blood) - Laura's twenty three year old brother

Sally West (Platinum Blood) - Laura's fragile mother who following the death of her fourth child Craig, never quite recovered

Steven West (Platinum Blood) - Laura's father who is kind hearted but attracts trouble because of his extreme beliefs

Nora Jackson (Bronze Blood)- Mark's ex girlfriend who used to live with the West family before Terri forced her out (by spreading rumours) and threw herself upon Mark

Terri Southgate (Red Blood) - Mark's current girlfriend who is extremely possessive and forceful

Susie Sweet (originally West - Platinum Blood) - Laura's nineteen year old sister who changed her name when she was sixteen to avoid any association with the family, she does not get on well with her parents, brother and sister, moved away when she was fifteen. Only mentioned at first

Mr Phillips (Red Blood) - Laura's strict form tutor at school

Prologue

Hi there, I'm Laura. Let me introduce you to my world.

I live in a place called Tamagotchi Plains. It's where nearly all of the tamagotchis live. It's a big city (like London or New York) and houses over 2 million tamagotchis and counting.

Most humans have never met a real tamagotchi. That's because we usually stay hidden in our city beneath the ground.

Human beings have ideas about what we look like, but they're all wrong.

Firstly, there aren't lots of different types of tamagotchi (like Tamatchi and Hitodetchi), just one called 'The Universal Tamagotchi' which is all of us.

We don't all look totally different, in fact apart from height, weight and hair colour we're practically the same.

And we don't under go sudden changes when we turn from Child to Teen and Teen to Adult, it happens gradually (even more gradually than the humans' changes).

And we aren't judged by how rare we are, well we are but not by the rareness of our character, no. By the rareness of our blood.

You see, there's lots of different types of blood. Blood is used for making almost everything in Tamagotchi Plains, it makes our things so much more special and last so much longer than the human things that don't use blood. People often sell their blood to earn money. And you also know that if you get sacked from your job and are left without any money, you can sell your blood to prevent going bankrupt.

But anyway, different blood is worth different amounts of money.

It starts off with red blood, the most common of all. It sells for about £5 per litre (that's the most you're allowed to sell in a week). About 50% of everyone in Tamagotchi Plains has red blood.

Then comes wood blood. That's worth around £10 per litre. Almost 20% of tamas have wood blood.

Then it's steel blood, worth £15 per litre. 15% of tamas have steel blood.

Then comes bronze blood, worth £25 per litre. 8% of tamas have that.

Then silver blood, worth £50 per litre. 4% of tamas have that.

Then gold blood, worth a whopping £90 per litre. 2.9% of all tamagotchis have that.

And then finally it's the rarest of them all. Platinum blood, it's worth up to £500,000 per litre. Less than 0.001% of tamagotchis have that.

My family all have platinum blood (it runs in the family you see), which means we aren't short of a penny or two!

But the problem is, once people know you have platinum blood they start trying to cut you in the street and steal your blood and sometimes, people even try to kill you for you blood so that they can earn money, so that's why we don't tell people we have it.

My sister Susie left our family because of it. She was on a date with a guy called Paul and she cut herself on a can of coke. Of course when she started bleeding he couldn't believe his eyes. He was only a wood blood and of course he realised he'd striked rich. He started collecting up her blood in a cup. He stopped caring about going out with her. He only managed a few millilitres before she jerked her arm away but he managed to get a couple of thousand for it. That night she had an argument with mum and started saying that because both her and dad were platinum bloods we were guaranteed to get it and that she'd cursed us. She packed her bags and left that night. We never saw her again.

But anyway, enough about blood. Move on to Part 1 to see how my traumatic story begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back