Darking's Tamagotchi v5 Growth Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darking

Reaction score
The Awesomest Place In The World, Junior Land
Hello, I'm on my 9th Generation right now, and well, I will post my Tamagotchi's growth here, and some off topic Tamagotchi family reunion things. Right now My Dead Tamagotchi Twins are Visiting. They are King Debirutchi and Kuriten. Um, well the father is Issac, a Papapatchi, the mother is Alexis, a Mamapatchi. The children are Amy, a Tororotchi, Alex, a Mattaritchi, and Diamantina, a Belltchi. So, on to the Growth Log!

--------------------------------------------

Me: Why hello there, um today in the Sunday Family reunion, Kevin the King Debirutchi and Kevin the Kuriten are visiting us today.

Issac: Sheesh, they're lucky!

Alexis: Issac, your manners!

Amy: Forgive daddy, mommy.

Alex: Well, they are lucky yo be the most awesome characters in Angelgotchi and Devilgotchi World!

Diamantina: You've got to admit it's true.

Kevin (KD): It is amazing!

Kevin (K): Ya, being the healthiest Angelgotchi and cruelest Devilgotchi is amazing.

Me: Believe it or not, Kevin and Kevin were always a Gozarutchi before their death...(T-T)

Kevin (KD): Hey, being the King of Devilgotchi Land is amzing!

Kevin (K): Ya, well, come on Kevin, we've got to settle in Junior's house.

Kevin (KD): Sure, well see ya guys tomorrow, maybe.

Me: Ya, Kevin and Kevin are officially staying at our house, so they will appear on most posts!

Everyone: See y'all tomorrow!

Me: Good morning, I'm back!

Issac: I'm here too!

Alexis: Me too!

Amy: Hello, I'm here too!

Alex: Good morning everybody!

Diamantina: Hello!

Kevin (KD): Uh, I hate Mondays!

Kevin (K): Oh, how great is the morning!

Me: No new news today... so...

Everyone: ...SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW! Well, maybe until Junior gets back home from school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back