Noctis High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
Chapter #1 >>

Hi, my name is Aqua. I'm an fourteen year old girl. Anyway, I've been having some really strange dreams lately. Well, nightmares mainly. It all started after I nearly died in a car crash, when the car I was in collided with a truck transporting logs. You see, my Dad, who had been driving, was killed instantly. When I woke I was in my room, well or so I thought. So, this guy came in. His eyes had no coloring. I decided he must be blind. Yet, he's so sure of himself, I thought. The next thing that confused me was his silver hair. It looked almost metallic. He fixed his gaze at me. "Please, stop looking at me like that. It's unnerving." I felt my mouth drop open. He smirked at me. "So, you must be Alexandra Bloom. I'm Damian Silver. Follow me." I glared at him. "Call me Aqua, thanks." I said, irritated. He smiled revealing a wolf-like set of teeth. "I knew that," He said flatly. "now follow." He didn't look like one to be messed with, so I followed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back