Adventure Time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawrasawrus

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my new tamagotchi log. At the moment Aroha is in toddler form, playing around with her boombox... Some Photoes:

2d9qzig.jpg

mkina.jpg

avopzk.jpg

5d8c9x.jpg

n1r01w.jpg

Yesh. By the way, the name, Aroha, is Maori (Native NewZealand) for "Love" actually there are things I dont love about V6, (eg Constant Praising, Bad Games, hard to get Gotchi Points ect ect...) But I love how it fits in with music <3 Any way... back to the point of this log ;xxx

flwl8j.png

Time:

Name: Aroha

Wight:10LB

Aged: 0

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happiness:♥♥♥♥

Stress:30

Tone: 21

Rhythm: 48

Original: 22

Genre:Asian???

Instrument:Boom Box

Toy: Bear

Phase:Toddler {Hitode-tchi}

1st Generation

4800GP

Those were her stats. I will update and see everyone around the site :D

*Gets Nudged* Okay Fine. Say Hello then Aroha e.e

Herro ^.^ Me rite poem fore fanz. *clears throat* This is my poem for you. Tamatamagotchi we like to poo! See it ryhmes Mummie :DDDD

Yes. You and poo. Well done :D

Uh Oh. Pee-Pee-Wiggle Dancing.

I have to go. Bye!

Toodles!

Luv Lizzie And Aroha (Haha, Love.)

EDIT:HAHA. HAHA. I quote myself, "Aroha (Haha,) [Hahaha]

Last edited by a moderator:
***UPDATE***

Hi All, I have 10 Views. Great:DDDDD Keep reading cos she evolves tonight (Or so Im told)

I have pictures. Actually she has done nothing but poo all day. I dont like the games so she has low points ;-;

So here you are:

2usweib.jpg

t5tbpf.jpg

2kinmw.jpg

6tgv3b.jpg

bg2ys9.jpg

ic4i7b.jpg

I've been lucky enough to see her in the bath e.e Oh Joy `-`

Haayy weellll youu seee myyy epiccc nekkidnessss?

Yes Hun, Unfortunatley So...

Aniewayyyyy Immmm Gonnaaaaa poo.

NOT ON MY FLOOR!

Whoopsieee daisyyyyy

Oh Lord.

Immmmm Sowwyyyyyy.

Okay.

Apologizeeeeeeeeeee!

Why me you poopeeed!!!

Youuu doooooo tooooo!

Not on clean floors!

;.v.;

Yeah Yeah. Walk AWAY! xDDDD.

I havnt taken her to preshool. I need to. Whoopsie.

Anywaaayyyyy, Im going to end todays log.

Bye!

TOODLEEEEE-LOOOOOOO

~Liz And Aroha

ENDING DAY ONE'S ADVENTURE TIME!

P.S:

I Wroteee annn eclusivvvvv storwee tooo tellll.

Do We have to listen?

Yeahhh Gheeee

Oh Lord.

Onceeee uponnn a tymmmm timeeee thereeee wasss a dogg that seddd meowwww insteadddd offff woofffff soooo heee sawww a wizardddd calledd poobumkakaaa anddd poobumkakaaa turneddd him into a bumpkin pumpkinnn theyyy lifedddd happiwyyyyyy evaaaaa aftaaaaaa untillll bweakfasss timeeee

Thats All?

Yuppp

Okay.Good.

P.S.S If there is any confusion, I talk in dark purple.

EDIT:She just went to bed [7:45PM]

Begginning the Adventure Time Of Day Two

Are you kidding? I sleep for one night and I come back with 52 VIEWS! Thank You. :DDDD ;xxxx

An update:At 9:07PM While I was in bed I shut my eyes when some annoyingrecognizable beep alerted me. She evolved! I ran from my warrm bed towards the light switch, and she was asleep. I checked her stats and Guess what, my favourite female teen character CHAMAMETCHI! Actually I was trying for Ichigo-Tchi, but I guess I took great care. Well actually she lost atleast two hearts every 3hrs but....Anyway. Thats it!I have to play with her, none of her skill points are pass a hundred. I will come around to uploading photoes.

Yeah Ghee. You Better.

SHE TALKS PROPERLY *SQUEAL*

Ive always talked properly. What are you on?

Coca-Cola!

Hahaha. Funny Guy I mean Girl

-.-

Anyway...thats it. Midget up date ;o; But I'll Come Around. THEY GROWUP SO FAST! :( :( :( :( :mellow: ;) :( :( :( :p

~Liz And TEEN Aroha ; - ;

Uh Huh... Im neglecting her cause violetchis an average care character and I want her. I have drawn up a generation chart showing what my character goals are. Im going to the item generater now if you would like the link just ask ;xxx And I noticed my stars, and I just wanted to know new ways of logging or how to improve this log. Thank You so much for your'e support. Aroha has joined a band with A Kikitchi called Louis and A Firey one called Paul, idk his name. Im going to try getting one of the band members to marry her. xDDDDD

Bro, I need to poo! :angry: :angry:

1. I am not your "Bro" 2.Go then. :eek:

Okay Mum :D

NOT ON THE FLOOR! :p

What an egg you are my sweetie. Kids Aye?!

I will Update. She should evolve tonight. At 3:07 in the morning (or so Im told)

Toodle-Loo!

Hi its Me again ;xxx

I jst wanted to share her last teen stats and some photoes ;xxxx

Almost Close Up

aw9g7m.jpg

CLOSEUP!

2469tly.jpg

Shovel Me Out!What is it gonna be!

ff8qcg.jpg

OH NO!

fv8xnb.jpg

WEEE!No mummy not really D:

wgxh90.jpg

Haha. She got a tooth ache! :eek: Does this mean Violetchi?! :D Definitley Not Mimitchi. I cant help taking perfect care. So I left her in a drawer.

Anyway...

ih8rrs.png

Time:

Name: Aroha

Wight:10LB

Aged: 0

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happiness:☺ ☺ ☺

Stress:30

Tone: 318

Rhythm: 145

Original: 115

Genre:Classical

Instrument:Turn Table [Gift From Music Teacher]

Toy: DollHouse

Phase:Teen {Cha-Mame-Tchi}

1st Generation

680GP

Thats It. My last post for today!

ENDING THE ADVENTURE TIME OF THE SECOND DAY~~~

Liz and Aroha!

P.S She Evolves at 3:07PM in the morning. YAY!I cant wait :DDDDD

P.S.S:Keep reading, I see views :DDDDD ;)

Starting Day Threes Adventure TIME!!!

Yeah Gheee. She didnt evolve. I read somewhere that she hasto turn 2yrs, then I wait 6 hrs.Oh.

Anyway, Off Subject:Today, I wont post as much, cos Im kinda going to the mall.Movies and Stuff you know. Im seeing the smurfs! :D Anywhoo, after that, Im getting a haircut.

Actually I am a little dissapointed, she evolved into a Memetchi :blink: I really want a :furawatchi: . They failed with the jugdes(Guy on the right.) Louis is a Tarakotchi and Paul is a Dorotchi. I dont think I want to marry them anymore. Actually, Paul is kind of cute.

I am too!

Ofcourse You Are Sweety ;xxx

Toodle-Loo. Post Tonight ;xxx

:p Im hoping to get a pro debut today, and I also have to mention that I forgot to end yesterdays logging. I am very sorry ;xxxx. :( Nothings Happening.She is still asleep.

Lizzie And Aroha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back