Mizuki's Tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMizuki

Reaction score
Hi guys this is TamaMizuki or TamaNurse and I recently got a battery for my V4.5, I will also add that I'm also going to log my other tamas, but don't expect alot of photos because I'm lazy right now.

Current tamas running:

V4.5

V4

V5(Paused)

V6 Music star

Tama-go (also paused)

It started with a pearly white egg bobbing up and down, the time was then set and then suddenly it started to rattle and shake after a moment or two, and breaking out of the shell was a beautiful baby.................................................................................... girl.

-sigh- another one?

and I decided that I would name her Aiko

Sakura's a mimitchi right now on my Music star and Mew's a Violetchi on my V4-- oh Aiko's sick

I have nothing else to say until Sakura gets her pro debu-- Spoke too soon = u =;; anyways more to add soon, when Aiko turns into a toddler

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news, Sakura got a poop from the shopkeeper and she was NOT happy about that, Mew got robbed 500 points, she was absolutely devastated.

On a happier note, Aiko fell asleep which means she'll evolve soon and Sakura got her pro debut (If you didn't know from earlier.)

Also Mew STILL didn't get a job interview.

Aiko woke up while I typed this.

EDIT: +1 training booyaaah

Also, I think my tama wants to be an UraYattatchi/Purimatchi/Horoyotchi judging by the amount humor points and to be honest I like those characters so I'm totally aiming for them. I'll post up the stats when Aiko's a toddler/child

Aiko turned into a kuribotchi and here's her stats along with the others

Weight:10lb

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Generation: 1

Humour: 31 (WHOA MAMA)

Beauty: 10

Strength: 5

Here's Sakura's:

Weight: 25lb

Generation: 3

Stress:00

Tone: 626

Rhythm: 676

Original: 864

And here's Mew's:

Weight: 53lb (Fatso. < u <)

Generation: 1

Intelligence: 68

Fashion: 55

Social:88

I was watching the fireworks, before I went, Sakura had a gig, and after, Aiko fell asleep and Sakura was practicing her Saxophone and I have GOOD NEWS, Mew left school! She now works as a nursery nurse.

Okay so a lot has happened this morning, and I mean ALOT. Mew got robbed again, Sakura got a paycheck, Aiko and Mew got alot of fortunes, Mew got her first salary and I was disciplining Aiko. She got FULL training bars at a toddler, she's also due to turn into a teen today.

Sakura: :mimitchi: Awww, look at the widdle babyyyy

Aiko: :kuribotchi: Shut up! I'm not a baby! *blows a rasberry*

Mew: :furawatchi: You guys! Stop arguing!

Sakura and Aiko: Or else?

Mew: Mum's going to hear us!

Me: What's going on? What a racket!

Mew: Well, they were--

Aiko: Sakura called me a baby and I'm no--

Sakura: Don't listen to her cause she i--

Me: Calm down! One at a time.

All: Nevermind.

Aiko turned into a UraYoungVioletchi, Sakura had a gig, but, Mew? She was bouncing about the screen and being a fatso.

Mew: Hey! I'm not fat!

Sakura and Aiko: You aaaaaaare.

Aiko: Hey look, I'm not a baby anymore!

Sakura: Oh you're right, but I'm pretty sure you can't turn into anything as pretty as moi!

Aiko: You're mean!

Mew: She may be right but you can turn into a fun loving sake-gourd right?

Aiko: *cries*

Mew: No, no, not like that! Hyorotchi may not be the cutest, but it is cute!

Aiko: Really? *eyes dazzling with tears*

Mew: Yeah! You'll get to have comedy clubs aswell!

Aiko: Yay! I'll practice my Comedy talent then! Byebyeee!

P.S. Here are the stats for Aiko!

Weight: 0lb (Light as a feather?)

Humour: 83 (I think Horoyotchi has more humour skills than Primatchi due to the fact Primatchi looks a bit too serious for a humour skill character.)

Gorgeous: 48

Strength/Spiritual: 33

Aww man, the music star did the no batteies thing in the middle of a gig and I had to download it and now it's at 5th place!

It was at 2nd place before! D:

Aiko graduated from pre-school! She's now at school! One thing though... I accientally picked the Canvas teacher. Looks like I'll get either UraVioletchi or Urazukyukotchi, if the spiritual is highest. Also, I might take some pictures of them soon!

Oh, so now, Aiko can't get anymore spiritual points. D:

I have no choice but to get more humour points.

News, news, Aiko has moar spiritual points and is SURE to turn into a UraVioletchi today.

I've also unpaused my Tamago and I want Sakura to have a baby with him and the matchmaker came to Mew today. I'm SO getting a kuchi character cause she fell in love with a tarakotchi.

Uh.. bad news guys, my V4 kept resetting and its screen eventually went blank. ; o ; So I can't log Mew's baby any more.

The rest are just fine though

Nevermind, what I just said, I can log Shia now, but she's probably going to be a universal character, Sakura and Aaron got married this morning and had two baby boys, and Aiko turned into an UraVioletchi. :)

Aiko: Yay! I turned into something cute! Told you Sakura! *dances around the screen*

Sakura: Congratz, and I had a baby with Aaron earlier!

Baby1:Googoo?

Shia: Sooooooooo cute!

Aaron: Here's mine!

Baby2:GAGAAA~

Shia: Eeeeeeeee!

WOAH it's been a while, Aiko had a baby boy, I named him Gaku when she left and he turned into an UraMametchi, Shia was paused for a WHILE and after I left her off pause for a few days, she turned into a pyonchitchi, andddd the ones who I'm not playing with at the moment are the SUKI family (Haven't grown since I paused them), Niko is a Kuromametchi and his brother, Gin was an Ahirukutchi and hasn't changed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back