iD L screen turns white after taking a picture?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Some color-screen models have a feature that you can take a snapshot of your character with a visiting-by-IR-connection character, for their photo albums.)

I think it might be a coincidence? The camera in real life wouldn't affect the Tama, would it??

Its just the Flash, the light bounces off the Tamagotchi ID L's screen and it make it look white. To take a good picture turn of the flash, and get in a well lighted room and you should have a great picture! Provided that your camera is good

If you don't have a good camera, I find that the iTouch/Phone camera is pretty good.

The best place ironically to take a picture of a color tama is in the dark WITHOUT flash. Then it should show up much better.

I mean, when I have flash on, I take the picture and it blanks out completly and I can still play with it with sound and the buttons work! How lovely. > :(

The screen itself? OH. I understand what you mean now... Thats really weird...

The flash is probably effecting it in a way....

You could reset and download... I don't know if that'd help though.

Or is it just after the flash? Does it return to normal?

Just try taking it without using the flash? The pictures will probably come out better anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back