Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
“Ali, I’m running out of Tamas,” I ran with Melody, right behind Ali, holding a purse with their home iD-Ls and the rest of my collection.

Only a v4.5, v5 and two Music Stars remained, one of which I found stranded in my sister’s room.

“That’s okay, more will come,” Ali said confidently, still running, not even turning to face me.

“Where are we—“ Melody stopped in her tracks. “no. Don’t even—“

“Come on Melody, I know I heard Tori, she’s here,” Ali protested.

We were in front of the woods directly behind my backyard. Ali had sprinted all the way here, Melody and I eventually caught up. Poor Melody looks like she’s about to fall over. The path in the woods is dark and lined with overgrown trees and bushes. I had walked through them with a friend a year ago, I twisted my ankle from tripping over a tree root. Even if you stay on the path, you’re likely to trip over something.

“I told you, I’m not going back in there. I’ve had enough of the woods for one day,” Melody argued, “The creepiest spiders and bugs and trees and animals and bushes and plants and—“

“But why are you really scared?” Ali interrupted again, her voice softer.

Melody bit her lip, “On my way to Katia’s house and a few other times back on Tama Planet, I got lost in the woods. The only way I found you guys was from wandering around and hearing your voice.”

Ali grinned, “Well, you’re here aren’t you? You can’t be that bad at finding things if you found us,” She spun on her heels and walked towards the entrance to the woods. “Are you coming? Katia and I will be there the whole way, we’re just going to find Tori and get out of there,”

Melody sighed and reluctantly walked towards the path, “Okay, fine. But right out after we find Tori like you said, okay? Promise?”

“Sure whatever, come on,” Ali led the way down the path.

“It’s…dark,” Melody walked slowly between Ali and I, looking around every few seconds.

I took a flashlight out of my purse, “I have a flashlight if—“

Melody snatched it out of my hand and pressed the on button.

“Oh gotchi, don’t tell me, you’re afraid of the dark too,” Ali teased, waving her hands in the air.

Melody nodded, gripping the flashlight tightly.

“Melody, there’s nothing to be afraid of,” I said nicely.

“Exactly. There is nothing to be afraid of. We’re all perfectly—" Ali stopped.

“Ali?! What is it? Is something—“ Melody started.

“Shut up, I think I hear Tori,” Ali stood still, listening, “she’s that way,” She began to move forward, Melody and I followed behind.

“Are you sure?” I asked, I thought I heard water up ahead.

“Positive, I wouldn’t say anything if I wasn’t—AHH!”

I heard a splash, Melody screamed and hid behind me, dropping the flashlight. It landed with a thud, the woods pitch black again. No one said anything for a moment. Melody was shaking.

“Ali? Where are you?” I called.

“I’m right here, I’m fine,” I could see the blue bow on Ali’s dress a few feet in front of me.

“Hold on, we’re coming,” I replied, quickly locating the lost flashlight. Once I found it a few seconds later, I reached behind me and handed it to Melody who turned it back on right away.

“Ali?” I called again, “Ali?” Melody moved the flashlight’s beam around slowly.

“Over here,” Ali shouted.

Melody and I raced over and helped a soaking wet Ali from the creek.

“Ali!” Melody hugged her friend, “Are you okay?”

“I can handle a little water Melody, I’m fine,” Ali rung out the hem of her dress and her bow, “Tori can’t be far now.”

“Ali?” An unfamiliar boyish voice called from the other side of the creek.

“Steven?” Ali called back, her expression brighter.

A figure came from a few feet away from us, a tall Kuromametchi came into view. Ali ran over to him and gave him a quick hug, “Oh my gotchi you’re okay,”

Melody held in a giggle beside me.

“What is it?” I whispered to her.

“It’s Ali, I think she has a crush on him,” Melody whispered back.

To be continued…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back