how do i get the 4th happy symbol?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They automatically get their happy symbol and do an extra special dance. You don't need to do anything. What happens next? ...whatever you want, I guess.

After obtaining 3 happy symbols and after 3 days of having the adult, the Happy! screen will pop up at the exact moment yours evolved into a child from the baby stage. Then you character will be engraved into the TamaTomo Collection book. Then you can simply marry it off to get a new character. ;)

Actually it won't pop up at the exact moment.

Say you had a baby at 11 AM, and it turned into a toddler at 12 PM. After it has been an adult for 2 days, it will be READY to earn its happy symbol at 12 PM. However, if you don't turn the screen on (and press a button) until, say, 3 PM, that's when it will get its last happy symbol.

You also don't need to get the other three happy symbols. You can earn them at any time you want, and the 4th symbol will come automatically.

Well, baby and toddler stage doesn't really have much to do with it...

Basically, you need to record the time your teen evovles into an adult, example 3:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, 2 days later, your Tama will be ready to get its happy symbol. When you next press a button, it will get its happy symbol. This is so you can actually see it happening, and it doesn't happen while the Tama is in your pocket, out of your sight.

What is has to do with toddler and baby stage: Its time of evolution to a toddler will also be its time of evolution to all characters it becomes. For example, if it evolved to a toddler at 5:50 PM, it will evolve at 5:50 PM into a teen the next day, and after 2 days it will evolve into an adult at 5:50 PM, then 2 days later get its happy symbol at 5:50 PM. Its time of birth has a lot to do with its evolution!

~ Dazzmina ~

In short, it'll happen in the time they said above, just press a button to turn it on once it's the right time or after and you'll get the "Mo" symbol.

Just to keep things in perspective:

Your character, a baby, hatches from the egg.

Your character evolves into a toddler 1 hour after hatching.

Your character evolves into a teen exactly 24 hours after evolving into a toddler (so the same time as the time your character evolved into a toddler, just one day later).

Your character evolves into an adult exactly 24 hours after evolving into a teen

Your character should be able to obtain, at the earliest, the last happy symbol 48 hours (2 days - at the same time all the evolutions occurred) after evolving into an adult

Violetchilluvr3 sums the process up most accurately. Assuming all things go according to plan, your character should obtain its 4th symbol at the same time your character evolved (it should be around the same time for each stage), which is why many are saying that you should take note of the time your character evolves into a toddler, teen, adult, etc.

However, you won't get that 4th happy symbol unless you ACTIVATE your screen (turn it on, in other words). For example, let's say your character evolved into a different stage all at 3:30 pm. In theory then, you should get your last symbol at 3:30 pm exactly 2 days after your character evolves into an adult...but only if you press a button to turn on the screen, and then press yet another button to initiate the process. Otherwise, you will get the happy symbol whenever you turn on the screen (by pressing a button once) and then press another button, which doesn't necessarily happy at 3:30 pm. Just depends on when you remember to activate your screen.

I hope this makes sense!

Just to keep things in perspective:

Your character, a baby, hatches from the egg.

Your character evolves into a toddler 1 hour after hatching.

Your character evolves into a teen exactly 24 hours after evolving into a toddler (so the same time as the time your character evolved into a toddler, just one day later).

Your character evolves into an adult exactly 24 hours after evolving into a teen

Your character should be able to obtain, at the earliest, the last happy symbol 48 hours (2 days - at the same time all the evolutions occurred) after evolving into an adult

Violetchilluvr3 sums the process up most accurately. Assuming all things go according to plan, your character should obtain its 4th symbol at the same time your character evolved (it should be around the same time for each stage), which is why many are saying that you should take note of the time your character evolves into a toddler, teen, adult, etc.

However, you won't get that 4th happy symbol unless you ACTIVATE your screen (turn it on, in other words). For example, let's say your character evolved into a different stage all at 3:30 pm. In theory then, you should get your last symbol at 3:30 pm exactly 2 days after your character evolves into an adult...but only if you press a button to turn on the screen, and then press yet another button to initiate the process. Otherwise, you will get the happy symbol whenever you turn on the screen (by pressing a button once) and then press another button, which doesn't necessarily happy at 3:30 pm. Just depends on when you remember to activate your screen.

I hope this makes sense!

so if i dont turn on the screen back then,when i turn it on again,then press a button,i will get the last happy symbol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back