mAd WoRlD ~ FORM + OCC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
Because this was my first EVER RP I ever joined, I must make a remake. It was made by Angicy. I made many friends though that RP, A K I `, -EbilKitteh-, Angicy - many people. They didn't care how hopeless I was. Most of them were probably impressed by my age. 10.

Naturally, I've got to put I twist to it.

..................................................................................

In the middle of nowhere, somewhere in New Zealand is a Government owned school for talented students. That's a cover. It's really a operation to study the students who have powers. Using various techniques, family and friends think they're at a private boarding school. Right. A new 'load' of students from all over the world have arrived and all hell will break lose. All because some idiot forgot to brainwash them (to give them no reason to want to escape), and the seem to be more powerful. It's a week 'till school starts. Now go look around.

..................................................................................

Rules:

> You must be accepted to start.

> Don't go nuts with the powers.

> No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

> Be semi realistic.

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Powers:

'Old' or 'New':

Crush:

Dorm: (1-100)

Other:

ROLE PLAY: HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Eclipse Vintage

Personality: You'll have to see.

Looks: Eclipse has thick, often messy, shoulder length brown hair. She usually wears it down, or in a messy bun. She has greyish-blue eyes. She usually wears black or blue t-shirts with black or ink skinny jeans. Shoe wise, it's flats, boots, or sneakers. She wears two cuff-style bracelets, one on her left which is gold with a sunstone in the middle, the other on the right platinum with a blue moonstone in the middle. Occasionally wears black glasses, she needs them due to short sightedness. She hates wearing those glasses.

Powers:Eclipse is able to control water, fire and she is able to teleport. However, she is only able to control water when certain conditions are met; it has to be night, a full moon (just water all day), raining. For fire; it has to be day, a new moon, or a non-raining day. She is able to control both water and fire during an eclipse. Teleporting is 24/7.

'Old' or 'New': New!

Crush: N/A

Dorm:23

Other: Nope!

Name: Heiro Goran

Personality: He is slightly secretive even to his closest friends. He tends to have very odd ways of solving problems and HATES to lose.

Looks: He has messy Brown hair down to his shoulders and piercing green eyes. He has a light tan.Wears slightly skinny jeans and usually a grey or shock blue button down short sleeve shirt. He doesn't feel use for fancy shoes so he just wairs a pair of black Airwalks. He also wairs a ring on his left thumb that is Mexican Silver and wairs two leather cuffs on his right arm both of which have small skulls imprinted on them.

Powers: He is able to manipulate ripples in water on a full moon. He has physic abilities that he uses for speaking to the dead and for choking those who cause major harm to him or his loved ones.

'Old' or 'New': New!~

Crush: Anyone who likes him.

Dorm: 21

Other: He comes from southern Russia so he has a slight Russian accent and doesn't always have good grammar.

Accepted! You may start in the RP form. Also, nice avatar! Can you please add in your character's age? ;)

Name: Dhalia Roslyn

Personality: She is not afraid to speak her mind, at all, and she is very empowering

Looks: Dhalia has short brown hair, about shoulder length and Icy blue eyes. She wears monochromatic clothes, usually with some blue thrown in. She wears tight jeans, T-shirts and pullover sweatshirts. She wears hightop converse, only blue and black ones though. She always wears danglie crystal earrings, a crystal necklace and a cross necklace. The crystal shards she wears as jewelry enhance the effectiveness of her powers.

Powers: She can control water and freeze it. She is also somewhat psychic, being able to see the future, levitate objects and a little bit more. Her psychic abilities work fully and most powerful during lunar eclipses, or full-moons.

'Old' or 'New': New

Crush: N/A

Dorm: 22

Other: She is blind. She uses her psychic abilities to make a map or the things around her. She can make out anything not air-born, underwater or dead. She can't see details, but she can see what she needs.

'Kay. Remember this is for forms and out of character stuff (OCC). I've been here ages and it took this sub form to be made for me to go "Oh, now I get it!" to understand what OCC stood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back