Fun Fun Mametchi's Log of Awesome Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FunFunMametchi

Reaction score
Okay, I am starting a log! First, let me introduce myself. I am FunFunMametchi. I know you don't see me around very much, but that's about to change! Some of you may know CheesyNoodleTama. Well, I'm her sister! I love Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew, wolves, and cheese! So, let us begin by talking about my past tamas! My first tama was Mario, a v4.5. He was a Tenpatchi. He got married to Mikan, an ura yattachi, and they had 2 baby girls. I got Choco, who is here with me now, but she'll be introduced later. I got a Music Star for Christmas and hatched a girl, which I named Zakuro, after my favorite character. She turned into a Mimitchi and got married to Steve, my sister's Mametchi, and had 2 baby boys. I got one which I named Blue, who is also with me. I just recently got a Tama-Go, which I named Luke. He is also with me. Now, please welcome.... Choco the Purimatchi, Blue the Hinotamatchi, and Luke, the Kilalatchi! Say hi guys!

Hi, I'm Choco! And remember folks, I AM THE STAR OF THIS LOG!!!!!

Hi! Fireball rockin yeah yeah yeah!!!! Anyway, I DO look like a fireball.

I like limes! Oh by the way I'm Luke!

So, what do you guys wanna talk about?

I.Love.SCONES!!!!

Oh yeah, today I figured out that his favorite food is a scone! I'm trying to get him to evolve into Kuromametchi, but he just won't evolve! I'm leaving him on tonight, so hopefully he'll evolve tomorrow.

Remember guys? We have to do what's your favorite blank?

Oh yeah! I like to do this one thing called what's your favorite..... you'll see what it is.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE....

What's your favorite song? My favorite is Black Diamond from the anime Shugo Chara.

Sprinkle from rainbow sprinkles, Zakuro Mimitchi's band!

Earth from Noodlano's Hits, Daddy's band!

Help from the Beatles

So, bye, see you tomorrow, and I hope you'll like this!

Guess what guess what guess what? Blue evolved into a.... did he evolve into a peanut? No. He evolved into a Kuromametchi! Now he's awesome!

We're all adults except for Mr.I Like Limes.

No fair!!!!

It's okay Luke, I'll leave you on tonight so you can be a Mametchi! At least, that's what I'm aiming for. So.... um.... oh yes! Blue's band Fireball evolved into a Makiko and a Memetchi! But they didn't pass the audition. Oh well, we'll try again. So let's let Blue talk.

You know I'm awesome!

Are you saying that I'm not awesome? CAUSE I'M THE STAR!!!!!!!

So let's do...

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE....

what's your favorite tamagotchi character? Mine are Makiko and Kuromametchi.

Ringotchi and Kuchipatchi.

Mimitchi and Kikitchi.

Violetchi and Mametchi.

Bye! Oh, I might have photos tomorrow since I have early release from school! Please feel free to PM me with comments on the log! See you tomorrow!

Sorry that I couldn't log yesterday but I have some big news! Okay, so yesterday Luke was 2 but he didn't evolve! I left him unpaused last night and I guess while he was sleeping he turned into Kikitchi! Cute!

You look like a peanut I say. Chocolate. Imma tenpatchi. OKay do you likes cheeses?! MAMA MIA! Hey I like cheese! Let's buy some provalone! Oh cheese alone!!!!!!!

What the heck is wrong with you?

Should we do what's your favorite blank?

I guess.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE....

What's your favorite brand of chocolate? Mine is Godiva.

I like Hershey's!

Mars!

PROVALONE CHEESE!!! WAH WHAH WHAHHAGBHGVH

Wait! I said chocolate.

SNICKERS! I WANT BANANA BANANA BANANAAAA!!!!!! *runs around crazily screaming*

Hey wait you're too close to the computer screen-

HGJDYHSVGJKLHDHVJBUJCJOUVUVDEIVUSX!!K!!!!!!

Peace people! Hi!

What was that for?

Dunno.

Iiiiiiii HEART CHEESE!

Why does everyone like cheese?

Because they do! Besides, you like cheese too.

Blueberry.

Blueberry?

I just felt like saying blueberry.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE....

What's your favorite color? Mine's purple.

Red! You would think that my favorite color is blue cause that's my name but actually blah blah blah. Also, this is red --> :ph34r:

Mauve.

Aqua.

Please rate this log and follow if you like it it would be much appreciated! Bye! ;)

Hello! I am soooooooooooooo sorry I could not post the last few days. :mimitchi:

Having a nice day? Tis very wonderful.

Yes very nice. *sips banana flavored tea*

This is what I say. I say it is a great day for surfing!

Really?

I feel like I want to go to England.

No wonder you were eating biscuits.

I was not!

Was too!

Umm guys.....We don't have enough money.

Oh.

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE.....................................

What's your favorite fruit?

I say peaches.

Apples.

Grapes.

BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm.... Bye! I promise that from now on I'll be better in posting every day! I'll try really hard!!! :ichigotchi: But thank you to those of you who have read it!!! See you tomorow! :gozarutchi:

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not posting..........I miss you so much wonderful log! :( I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see you all! :lol: And I bet you're thinking: ''Maybe she was on a trip to Hawaii and got blown by the wind and back to her front door!'' :eek: So here is the tamas!Now remember, the kuromametchi is always with you.

And where did you get that? Is it your new slogan? :blink:

Yes, yes it is.

And my slogan is I LOVE DINNER BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm... :huh:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now what? :mellow:

How about we eat bananas?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just me under a blanket.

WHAT? THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Yes it was me.

Thank goodness.I was scared to death!

Is that so?

Yes.

Just me?

Yes.

Here's something weird: Right before I did this log,Choco pooed.That was so rude. And then I had to clean it up and feed you a scone.

Ahem.

You just interupted a very deep conversation.

As I was saying it was just me under my blanket.

WELL I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now you can talk.

Well just before you said that the king came and gave you a fishing pole. ^_^

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE ......................................................................................

What's your favorite type of dog? My favorite is a Husky.

Black Labador.

Bull Dog.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

BYE.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go skiing.

Why?

Because I do.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

You know, you slightly annoy me.

Why?

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys....Always fighting.

Yep.

I want a banana.

Whyyy?

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See.I did it right back in your face.

I want to eat this log.And Fun Mametchi.

Really? When it toke all that effort to get you?When I couldn't open you until the next morning?You betrayed meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!*sniff sniff* :( :(

Okay... I'm sorry.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE................................

What's your favorite type of cookie? Mine's M&M's.

Chocolate chip.

Oatmeal.

BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!

Hio! :ichigotchi:

I want to tell everyone that today you shall have ME count as the star!

So what? you know we're all the star.

Well what I think about this conversation is BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you know Fun Mametchi's first tama was me?

No.I was.

Who is he?

I am Mario Tenpatchi.

Now I shall return to Tama Town.

Gasp! He is my father!

Lucy Goosey!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...?

What's your favorite type of cheese? Mine's cheddar.

Mozzerella.

Pepper jack!

Stinky cheese! I like stinky cheese sandwiches. :gozarutchi:

That was weird. So, if you read I would like you to please PM me with comments! I would like to know who my readers are! Bye! :kuribotchi:

Hi!

What should we talk about?

Donno.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You always want to talk about bananas. Can't we talk about something different?

How about we put smiley faces for how we feel?

Okay.

Fun Mametchi: B)

Choco: :D

Blue: :unsure:

Luke: :wacko:

Luke Again: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :tarakotchi:

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE............................

What's your favorite type of Poptart? I like Cookies and cream.

Apple Strusel.

:chohimetchi:Wild Grape.

BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rellize that's the only thing you answer you put to my qustions?

No.

Bye!

Hi!

I wanna get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get you married over the weekand.

I sure hope the weekand comes fast.

It will.

I like dooooooooooooooonuttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can very well see that.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE BANANASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sometimes scare me with your banananess.

I LOVE CHEESEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too.

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE..........................

What's your favorite flavor of popsicle? Mine's root beer. I think I know what Luke is going to say. Hit it Luke.

BANANAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grape.

Cherry.

All right that's it for today! And thanks for over 100 views! You are awesome!!! See ya!

Hi! Sorry I didn't post the last few days. I was busy.

I got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you did. You got married to a tenpatchi named Luigi,(Since your father's name is Mario.)and had a baby girl named Pluto.

Hello?

She's soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she likes bananas?

I love them!

Then how about we share this bunch?

Sounds good to me!

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE.............................

What's your favorite type of donut? I like Jelly donuts.

Crispy Cream.

Chocolate Glaze.

Lemon Donuts.

The French donut thingys.

Bye!

Hi! Pluto evolved into a Kuchitamatchi! :lol:

Luke, can we eat banana flavored ice cream?

Sure. Let's see if I still have some on hand.....

Can we do that thing where we put a smiley face for how we feel?

Sure.

Fun Fun Mametchi: B)

Luke: :D

Pluto: :mellow:

Blue: <_<

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE......

What's your favorite type of cat? Mine's a Tabby.

Siamese.

Calico.

Russian Blue.

WHAT IF......

What if the sky rained meatballs? :eek: Leave comments to the what if questions so I can see what you think.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Sorry for not posting as much...

I wanna be a pokemon trainer...................................

:eek: No you don't. You don't wanna run around in weird outfits and try to remember the names of like 600 pokemon and last but not least picture a Kutchitamatchi in an Ash Ketchem outfit.

That looks really weird.

I agree but isn't his last name Ketchup?

Get your new strawberry smoothie!

And where did you get that?

I just made it up. :lol:

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE.....

What's your favorite smiley face? B)

I like :ph34r:

I like :eek:

I like :D

So.... Bye!

Hi! Sorry I couldn't do what if yesterday.My dad rushed me to dinner.

I really like CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like BANANASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did the Violetitchi say when she kissed the Doritchi? Oh you are my pretious flower!

WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE.....

What's your favorite type of animal? I love wolves.

Foxes.

Polar Bears.

Lions.

WHAT IF....

Everything could talk?

Bye!!!!!!

Sorry for not posting. I'm just gonna talk. Lalalalalaaaaaalllllalalallla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'TS A RHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry. It was just me stretching.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE..............................

What's your favorite type of cheese-it? 3 cheese.

Regular.

Cheddar.

Trail mix kind.

WHAT IF.............................

Gravity was chickens falling from the sky? O o

-

Bye!

-

Hi! Sorry for not posting for a while. I'll make this one short.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE.........................

What's your favorite Manga character? I like Zakuro Fujiwara from Tokyo Mew Mew and Nagihiko Fujisaki from Shugo Chara.

Ichigo Momomyia from Tokyo Mew Mew and Rin from Koi Cupid.

Naruto from Naruto and Rachel from Case Closed.

Chibi-Usa from Sailor Moon and Darian from Sailor Moon.

WHAT IF.............

We were our pet's pets? That would be weird.Bye!

Hi! I need to explain something before I start my log. Awhile ago I was going to connect my V6 tama with my sister's V6.When I pressed the connect mine said that it ran out of batteries.I was expecting a normal batterie change but instead, it wasn't. My sister was putting the batteries in with my mom, and then they put in the batteries. Me and my sister looked at him when they put the batteries, and it was a '' Bye Bye'' note on the screen! It said that he was 88 lbs. when he was only 24 lbs.! I was crying by then. Just then my sister said that there was an egg on the screen. I stopped crying and named him Blue Jr. after Blue who is now living with his mom Zakuro in a little tiki house in Hawii.Now, back to your regularly scheduled log.

Hi! Sorry for not posting for a long time. But you know, it's Summer and I'm really busy.

I'm Blue Jr.Bye the way, don't call me Jr. BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY THAT SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shorty!

DON'T CALL ME ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WORD SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about tiny?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still have a daddy! I can tell on you you know!!!!!!

Calm down Blue Jr.

Whatever...............................

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...............................................

Who's your favorite singer? I like the Kinks.

The Beatles.

Carrie Underwood.

The B52's.

WHAT IF...........................................

What if everyone lived on the Starship Enterprise?

Bye!

Hi! I'm going to try to post a little bit longer because next month, I'm going on a trip to Michigan and they don't have wireless connection at the hotel. Although, I am bringing my tamas.

Where are we staying Fun Mametchi?

For the 1st two days we're staying at aunt Marry Lue's house ( Not your aunt. My aunt.) And for the rest of the time we're staying at a Days In.

But we've never been on a plane or been at any other house but yours Fun Mametchi.

Well I think that they might have bananas in the breakfest area.

BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNAAANNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya ya. Big deal if they have bananas or not. I'm just coming so I can go to the beach!

The Beach?

The perfect combination! Bananas and the beach!

Guys?

What?

I can't take you to the beach because the beach has water. Anywhere that has water I can't take you to!

Oh well. The beach on TamaTown must be better anyway!

Ummm.... Blue Jr? There is no beach on TamaTown.

Oh. Now you tell me?

So much for beaches then

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...................................

What's your favorite type of fish? I say Bettas.

Goldfish.

Clownfish.

Pufferfish! :lol:

WHAT IF............................................................

Chickens invated the earth? From my prospective, that would be just weird. :wacko:

So that's all for today! Bye!!!!!!!! :D

Hi! I'm letting you guys talk alot in this post

Let us what? * Gangs up on Fun Mametchi *

Yeah, let us what???????

Oh nothing!

I'm going to scan the log.

Okay! I'll distract her with Pluto!

Hmmmm.... Aha! she was going to let us talk alot!

Oh, no!

Okay! Blahblahblahblahblah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTTiiiinnnnnnnkkerrrrr BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! A fire ball rockin Ya Ya Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalalalalalalal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBABABANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey! Babana!

I like Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? A teenager watches Yo Gabba Gabba?

What? I like it!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wanna be a poke mon.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBUUUUUUUmmmQ!

I wanna fly like an eagle and my nose will soar up high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH VVVVVh

WhAt'S YoUr FaVoRiTe

What's your favorite type of flower? I like Hydrandgyas

Ilike Violets.

Lilys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We

Dream Lites!!!!!!!!No I meant Dandilion.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHAT If!!!!!!!!

What if dream lites could kill you?

I wanna know I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :ph34r:

BBBBBBYYEEEEEEE

Sorry for not being active in Tamatalk! I'll be going on a trip to Michigan so, I'll try to be a bit more active.

Hi! So jr. ? Do you like to -

DON'T CALL ME JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run! It's hurricane Blue Jr.!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is -

RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO CALL HIM BLUE JR. FOR HIM TO CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUE JR. ? DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

Yes. But... I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Sighs* Here they go again......

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE..................................

Manga? My favorite is Sailor Moon.

Naruto!

What's Manga?

He'll learn Someday... Pokemon.

Oh. Tokyo Mew Mew.

WHAT IF................................

The ad for ZUMA right above me could talk?

That's it for today! Bye.

Latest posts

Back