The 100th Hunger Games Role Play Form and OOC Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score

An arena.

Twenty-Four Tributes.

Twelve Districts.

One Capitol.

A Nation.

Hello everyone! So I was so bummed people already made a Hunger Games Roleplay, so I decided to make a different one. So you know about the quarter quell if you've read the Hunger Games. On each quarter quell, The Hunger Games has some kind of twist. This twist is up to you. So you message me about what it should be, and I'll pick. Thanks guys!

RULES:

No spamming

Keep it 13+

Personality and Appearance must be at least 3 sentences, and sentences must be a decent length.

If you wanna be any of the stylists or Effie, or President Snow, or Caesar Flickerman, feel free to PM me.

If you want to reserve a district, PM me also!

:p

FORM:

Name:

District:

Personality:

Appearance:

Family:

Other:

Current spots taken:

District 3 Male

District 4 Female

District 5 Female

District 11 Male & Female

Enjoy!

~Emilson

PS- Post only Forms, Quell Ideas, and things to do with the RP that aren't posts.

Okay. So. What exactly happened here? You mentioned Rue's call being played, so this means this RP isn't AU, so like, what happened? Did the Capitol take back over, or did the rebellion never happen?

So what happened was that Katniss and Peeta died, and seeing that they died, the capitol took over again and has even more complex security techniques. So they continued the hunger games. Sorry everyone for not posting this earlier.

Quarter Quell Ideas end tomorrow!

Name: Cinder Marie Torelli

District: Twelve

Personality: Cinder believes in what others don't. She's that little girl who believed all those fantasy spun stories about fairies and magic, stories told to the young children to lift their spirits. She's very optimistic, and always finds something good in something or someone - even when there's not a speck of good seen to anyone else. Even though Cinder is optimistic and believes in fantasies, she's not one to trust easily. She's a closed book, and she doesn't enjoy opening up. While children would go outside and play or work with their families, Cinder preferred to be up in her room, reading books written by her ancestors about the magics of the world. Cinder is also very keen; inquisitive, you might say. She's able to observe something once and remember all the details later. She takes notice on her surroundings at all times, which is why she prefers to be up high. In the trees, surveying people and watching what's happening. On the ground Cinder feels vulnerable, open to being hurt or attacked. So she's stay high up, running along roofs and bouncing across the trees.

Appearance: Cinder has a very fair, pale skin tone, and yet she has dark brown eyes to knock everything off. She's very small, standing at about four-nine, not even five foot. She has dirty blonde hair, with dark tones. Her genetics puzzle people, blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - but she is never bothered. She's very slim and small, and at first glance - almost has a doll-like appearance to her. Fragile. She has long legs, so she excels in running and is faster than most. She can run a good distance, but she wears out after a while. Her hands are small, like the rest of her features, and her nails are trimmed evenly. Cinder's hair tends to stay soft, however, after a bit of days without bathing, it'll become oily, and her head will get itchy. She also has some freckles, delicately dancing across the bridge of her nose and fading upon reaching her cheeks and they're a shade darker than her skintone, so they're only faintly visible - but become more apparent when she's been in sunlight for a while.

Family: Her mother and father are both alive, and she has two brothers; both are too young to participate in the reaping's, as they are six (Cale) and ten (Eli).

Other: Her district token is a small black string with red frayed ends that her youngest brother, Cale, made for her. It is tied around her right wrist.

Also, I can make a male character, it's just late right now and I'm too lazy! :) I'll try and get a nice little career tribute in here soon enough

;) Because we all love them. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, and by seeing your writing, no need to accept your career. Start posting like I said before. Post this onto the forum so people know it and can interact with her. Please do the same for your boy tribute.

Alright, did that and posted up my first post. sdjkg. solong. ._.

EDIT

So, since the arena is like a city, and has non-tribute people roaming about, does that mean the tributes are able to interact with these non tributes? Like are they able to ally with them, will the city goers help the tributes? Or are the non-tribute city goers more like non-talking, moving robots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and killing a non tribute gets you prizes, not toxic injected into you. The better/more you kill them, the better the prizes. (Like your ideal weapon, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back