Can't make account on Tamago's tamatown: Stuck on "print" page

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm having trouble registering for Tamatown.

When I try to register on the website, I get stuck on a screen with all my information which suggests that I print the info out.

I tried clicking the 'Next' button, but it didn't work so I figured if I printed the page, I would be able to proceed forward.

Well, I was wrong. I printed out that page 5 times and I still couldn't click 'next'

I use a mac, and I tried registering with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

TamaTown has been down for a while. :/ None of us can log in or create an account. I don't think there's anything we on TamaTalk can do about it for now.

Huh, so, what you're saying is, the button doesn't work? And you have tried switching browsers? I guess you could try emailing Bandai..... although they might not answer or give you an automated reply. TamaTown hasn't been working for a while now, though, so even if you made the account, it would be very unlikely it would let you in to TamaTown anyway..... I'm sorry, I really wish I could give a good way to fix this, but emailing Bandai is all I can think of. Good luck with getting yourself registered!

Tama-town doesn't work anymore? Oh well.

I didn't really buy my tamago to access Tamatown, but I still was looking forward to it.

On another note, I don't understand why Bandai didn't support their own website well. It is (and could be more of) a major selling point for the Tama-Go.

Oh it's happening to me too! I was really mad and started smashing the "Next" button. Heheh, I guess it's just not working for now..

Hahaha I just read this and I also smashed up the next button...dang you... lol

It kinda happened to me as well :/ dang it! they should at least said that "TamaTown is not available for now, please come back later" or something like that -_- -_- -_-

The same thing happened to me! I made an account in the past but do not know how it happened. :(

I'm really frustrated with this, since I was looking forward to Tama Town. Tried switching browsers, still doesn't work. Does anyone know is Bandai is currently trying to fix it?

same, me and my brother are trying to make an account but the stupid next button won't work, also I tried printing it out it still did't work, at least I know it's not why it's happening now.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back