What Tamagotchi Should I Buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
What Tamagotchi would you recommend if you could buy one with an amount of $50 or under?

For specific details the Tamagotchi can be vintage or modern but I'm aiming more at vintage since they're so much easier to run.

Any language and I don't really mind which one it is. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend an angel, mothra or even a morino if you don't already have them.

Those are really fun tama's and still affordable!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Osu / Mesu pair is an adorable set of vintages. I think you might be able to get them both for around $50...If they're too expensive, I'm sure a Tama-Go is okay because they are almost as easy as vintages! :p

Get a Morino, it's a nice balance between an Unimo/Ocean and an Angel. (Just enough challenge without being too dull.) If your looking for something so simple you almost forget you have a tamagotchi, then get the Angel. If you want a challenge and can find one for cheap, get an Unimo/Ocean.

For a more modern release. v3s or v2s are nice. They don't have all the bells and whistles but are more dynamic than the v1s. If you want something more challenging, then go for the v6/Music Star. A v4 or v4.5 might be a nice balance between old and new but might get annoying when you're stuck in character loops. v5s are fresh but can get kinda dull after some time.

All of these you should be able to get for under 50 bucks. Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back