Can anybody help me pass my Music Star auditions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've recently resterted my Tamagotchi, and I need help passing the Pro Debut auditions. I try numerous times, but I can never pass.

My current band is:

Takumi (Shimashimatchi) (me) using the Boom Box

Louis (Togetchi) using the Mic

Daniel (Tosakatchi) using the Drum Set

Another thing to note, my current genre is asian, and all of my stats are maxed out. (999 is the max.)

Any tips? Or is it all on luck for me to win.

Make sure the skill points go as high as you can with very minimal stress, and all Hungry/Happy meters should be full.

All of my stats (skill points?) are maxed to 999, and the stress is at it's minimum before the auditions, at around 0-9. However, when you mean they should be full, should I feed my character up to 6 hearts (that's when it will stop asking for food), or the standard 4 hearts?

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe both hungry and happy have four hearts, yes make them full. :D

And don't forget to always practice with your band.

All of my stats (skill points?) are maxed to 999, and the stress is at it's minimum before the auditions, at around 0-9. However, when you mean they should be full, should I feed my character up to 6 hearts (that's when it will stop asking for food), or the standard 4 hearts?

Anyway, thanks for your help.
I believe both hungry and happy have four hearts, yes make them full. :D

And don't forget to always practice with your band.
I'm guessing Toad means feeding them above their 4 hunger hearts? I really do not advise this since you don't want your Tama becoming overweight, and as the music star tama is all about being a pop star, weight is pretty important sometimes. If you're going to be leaving them for a while, feed it until it can take no more, but otherwise, restrain yourself. ;)

And make sure that you're playing games to fill happy hearts. It lowers the stress and changes the skill points, which I believe can still be influenced a bit, even when they're full. (if you play more of a certain game after you've got all 999 skill points, the tama's music genres, etc. will still be influenced by the points you should have earned in the game.

Make sure you practice with the band a lot by going to the door menu, selecting "away" and choosing the first option when presented with it. If you practice with the band a LOT, a band member of the opposite gender can come to propose to your Tamagotchi. (this won't happen in your case because all your band members are boys ;) )

Make sure the stress isn't too high, don't let it play with its toy too often.

Hope your Tamagotchi passes the audition! Sometimes it takes a little luck, even with all these assisting criteria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back