Which one should I choose... TMGC P's or ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitteratchi

Reaction score
Which one has more features? I mean without downloading things. I am having a hard time deciding... If I wait forever I'll never get it! Withpout downloading anything, which one has more features?

I picked mine because I liked the crop of character possibilities from the Ps more, and the Ps are also versatile with their interchangeable pierces you can get. Plus they're newer, and still in production. There is a new Ps coming out sometime in June, and some new pierces as well.

I would say go for the tamagotchi P. In my opinion the shell design is cute and the deco pierces give you the option to have more features without downloading. Additionally, because they're still in production (I think) you can get them at a decent price online (around $40-65 depending on the version).

P's is more fun. but id L is more simple but still fun. i play both of them

credit for dazlitchigirl

FEATURES - here is a list of all the features unique to the Tamagotchi Ps:

• PARK JOBS. From 7AM to 10AM, adult characters can go to the park and work at a job for a few hours. There are four jobs, including working at the TamaDepa and TamaMori. The jobs pay 250GP per hour and you don't have to do anything while your Tama works. However, the character has to have shopped at a place a certain amount of times before it can work there.
  • PARK DATING. At a certain time (differs depending on character), adult characters can go to the park and find another character to date it. After a few dates the character will ask your character to marry it, and you can say yes or no. Like on the iD L, your character will get a baby and leave.
  • PAINT. You can go to the Paint shop to instantly change the colour of your toddler or teen character for free. Paint is sort of pointless, but it's fun trying colours for different characters. Paint can be washed off by making your character have a shower.
  • DAY-CARE AND SCHOOL.Toddler, teen and adult characters can attend day-care or school, depending on their age. Day-care costs 50GP per hour and takes care of your character for any length of time between 10AM to 3PM. School is free and opens from 7AM to 4PM.
  • PROFILE PAGE. Unlike other versions, the first icon used to display hunger/happiness etc. is also used to enter your own profile. You can enter such things as your gender, age, zodiac (star sign), hobby and ambition. The profile page is also used to set the time, sound and contrast, although the clock is viewed the usual way.
  • DECO PIERCE. I don't own this and it's not essential for the Tamagotchi, it's just an accessory of some sort. You can find more about it here.
  • PERSONALITY POINTS. There are several types of personality points, including Smart, Charismatic, Athletic and Fashionable. These determine which character you get and are obtained by eating certain food and using certain items.
247997_467107310031344_13290732_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back