Need help,How come everytime i change the battery ,My tamagotchi character get back to Yesterday and her age reduce one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
My moriritchi is turn 19 yr,actually 20 yr,after i change battery the age reduced one into 19

Why this is always happen? I am sure this is not a glitch

How come everytime i change the battery ,My tamagotchi character get back to Yesterday(the time go back to yesterday) example today is 9 june and when i change the battery the time change into 8 june and her age reduce one <-- example at 9 june her age is 20 and when i change the battery her age change into 19 ,and the date back to 8 june.

Tamagotchi id L and p's

Thank you and please answer my question :)

Moriritchi_hair.PNG

Its just a Day :p

Its probably because you put a new battery in and I think ID L saves its memory from time to time maybe...

All versions of tamagotchis have this. They usually have this "save point" time to time. They save your games data. This happens to me a lot and this isn't a glitch so don't worry.

In your case, the save point of your P's is June 8. Battery changing and resetting activates the save point thingy.

Its just a Day :p

Its probably because you put a new battery in and I think ID L saves its memory from time to time maybe...
Hayden : i didn't notice it was you,you change ur prof pict. yes think so,

Thanks for both of you, and for supahcow.. i think now i am sure i really can't use cheat time. because nothing change. i try to make my tamagotchi character grow faster but it doesn't change anything

All versions of tamagotchis have this. They usually have this "save point" time to time. They save your games data. This happens to me a lot and this isn't a glitch so don't worry.

In your case, the save point of your P's is June 8. Battery changing and resetting activates the save point thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's right! Unfortunately changing the time will not cause your Tamagotchi to change faster.

I know you must be really excited for a new character, but you will have to be patient. It will be worth it, I'm sure!

Yes, that's right! Unfortunately changing the time will not cause your Tamagotchi to change faster.

I know you must be really excited for a new character, but you will have to be patient. It will be worth it, I'm sure!
oh ,thank you nerdbot.. yeah i am really excited. actually i just want to make my tamagotchi character have "huge age" so far i have my Moriritchi with 20 yr old with not using cheat time,that's why i asking . is there any cheat time that can my tamagotchi character have a Huge age. usually i take care my tamagotchi character for a month.

I will say, it usually makes a "save point" at certain intervals. Like: waking up, evolving, or any other "life changing" event.
thanks and have you ever try fasting time/cheat time on ur tamagotchi? i am playing idL and p's now.

As previously mentioned (I believe you've asked this question before) - there is no way to cheat time in the iD L versions. The skipped time (due to adjustments) will not count.
thanks for you. i just want to make sure..

but .. here.. here.. ah,one day i tried some experiment with my tamagotchi. it's about 2:00 am in the morning and my tamagotchi turn 18 yr old,and i think i wanna testing some experience. ok.. i set my tamagotchi back to 10:00 pm and in the morning i wake up and my tamagotchi turn 19 yr old. that's why i still curious about this fact.

On the iD L, if you change the time in a certain way (I think you have to change the time to a minute before they go to bed, wait a minute, then set it to a minute before midnight, wait a minute, then set the time to a minute before the Tama wakes up, then wait until it wakes up.), then your Tamagotchi will age one year. However, this will not affect the growth, just the age shown on the stats screen (with the weight, generation, etc.). Your Tamagotchi will not evolve faster or anything, but the numerical age will change.

I think this same thing works on the P's as well, but I don't know for sure.

On the iD L, if you change the time in a certain way (I think you have to change the time to a minute before they go to bed, wait a minute, then set it to a minute before midnight, wait a minute, then set the time to a minute before the Tama wakes up, then wait until it wakes up.), then your Tamagotchi will age one year. However, this will not affect the growth, just the age shown on the stats screen (with the weight, generation, etc.). Your Tamagotchi will not evolve faster or anything, but the numerical age will change.

I think this same thing works on the P's as well, but I don't know for sure.
Thanks you amat gotchi,i wanna try that trick that u said.

Pretty much what Ichiro said. I've tried to "cheat" time onto my tamagotchis for as long as I've owned them. (About 9+ years.) It's never worked for me.
Thank you,Maybe you should try amat gotchi trick. i also want to try that. (I think you have to change the time to a minute before they go to bed, wait a minute, then set it to a minute before midnight, wait a minute, then set the time to a minute before the Tama wakes up, then wait until it wakes up.), then your Tamagotchi will age one year. However, this will not affect the growth, just the age shown on the stats screen (with the weight, generation, etc.).

Thanks you amat gotchi,i wanna try that trick that u said.

Thank you,Maybe you should try amat gotchi trick. i also want to try that. (I think you have to change the time to a minute before they go to bed, wait a minute, then set it to a minute before midnight, wait a minute, then set the time to a minute before the Tama wakes up, then wait until it wakes up.), then your Tamagotchi will age one year. However, this will not affect the growth, just the age shown on the stats screen (with the weight, generation, etc.).
Thanks! I'd try it, but I'm not running my iD L right now.

I haven't had this trick work on any of my Tamagotchis other than my iD L, but I don't have any other color series Tamagotchis, and I'm assuming that the trick may work on the Tamagotchi P's. I'm not sure whether or not each time change is totally necessary; experiment with it a little. :)

But as far as I know, the trick will NOT work on any of the black-and-white ones I own. That is, all Tamagotchi Connections, Music Star, and Tama-Go. (Though I don't have a V1, I have all the subsequent Tamagotchi Connection versions.)

Though I appreciate the thought, I tend to rely heavily on the age screen to tell me how old my tama is. Sure, it might be off by a couple hours or whatnot but I'm not really that keen on forcing the age counter to tick over for fun. I did it with my ID L a couple times by accident and it really screwed up my estimated timeline.

I can verify with my v1 that it will NOT tick over the counter with the above trick. It just doesn't work that way since, unlike the color releases, midnight is important for parent tamagotchis 24 hours after the birth of their infants. If anything, you can keep a parent indefinitely by prevent midnight from rolling over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back