button removal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumns

Reaction score
Will the tamagotchi work if you take the buttons out and use a pencil to tap underneath the button sensor

If the piece is metal, maybe, but you need the sensor on the bottom of the buttons. They work much better then something non-conducting...

Last edited by a moderator:
From my own experiences, yes.

When I was younger and I owned a Dinkie Dino, my little sister gnawed the buttons off during her teething phase, and I removed them completely. I was using a pencil directly on the board (similar to when someone debugs a v3).

But be warned that using that after a length of time will mean that it gathers the graphite, and will probably stop working. I don't really know, though. I gave up on the pet before this happened, but, makes sense.

I just got a P1 in the mail with really crapped out buttons (only one button was actually in tact) and I tried using a screw driver and other various somewhat pointy but dull things to press the buttons and it got really tedious and hardly worked for me. :( I think I will eventually try to switch out the buttons when I have an extra set... good luck trying to get your buttons to work! Hopefully yours aren't very bad!

Ok I hope this'd works because glueing fake foam only made it worse so i had o to ake to off suvks because I used super glue never again. Will I ever touch that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back