Himespetchi and Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
This story is dedicated to Eternal Mametchi Fan for being a great friend on Tamatalk!

It all started with a human girl with 2 tamagotchis: A ID L and a Princess spacy. She loved them very dearly, as she got them for her birthday. She had a Himespetchi on the Princess spacy and a Mametchi on the ID L. Little did she know that tamas had feelings as well...

"Mametchi is so handsome!" Himespetchi cried, gazing through the princess spacy. "I'm so lucky that Mametchi lives in an ID L. We get to connect all the time! GIGAKUYN!" The girl then burst into the room. Himespetchi then started bopping on the screen normally.

Mametchi started bopping around as well. He just wanted to visit Himespetchi again. "C'mon, connect!" Thought Mametchi as the girl picked up both tamas. She didn't notice Himespetchi trying to catch Mametchi's attention. But the girl didn't connect them. She just checked them, then went out of her room. Mametchi was devastated. But not as devastated as Himespetchi.

"GIGASHUYN! I want to connect!" Cried Himespetchi, doing her sad pose. Suddenly, the Hime cupid appeared! "Hello Himespetchi. I have received some good news... You can now make a wish. But you can't change that wish. It will happen every time you say this chant:

"Cupid, cupid! Make a wish

Make a wish like a dream!"

Himespetchi was so happy! "GIGAKYUN!!!! I have a BIG wish Hime cupid!". "What is your wish?" Asked Hime cupid. "My wish Is that me and Mametchi can jump out and in of our tamagotchis and explore earth!" Himespetchi cried, looking pale but excited. Suddenly, Glitter started to whirl around Himespetchi. "Your wish shall come true!" Cried the Hime cupid, and disappeared.

Glitter also surrounded Mametchi. Mametchi didn't have a clue what was going on and he got knocked against the screen! Suddenly, he fell out of the tamagotchi, all real! Mametchi looked at the tamagotchi, at the bedroom, at himself and fainted. Himespetchi was watching. "Oh no! MAMETCHI!" She jumped at the edge of the screen and fell out of the Tamagotchi as well.

"This is amazing!" Himespetchi cried. But everything looked so big. then she saw a ruler and saw her size. She was only the size of a ruler that you would rule up your page with! Himespetchi then ran to Mametchi. Mametchi woke up and said, "Ugh... what happened? Huh? Himespetchi?! Where are we?!"

Himespetchi didn't want to tell. But she also didn't want to lie. She was after all, a Tama friend. "Well, my Hime cupid appeared in my home. She said I could do a wish. I wished that you and I can jump out and in of our tamagotchis and explore earth." Mametchi looked at her and sighed. "Why did you do this wish?" asked Mametchi.

Now Himespetchi was stuck. She didn't want to tell Mametchi the big secret. She hid it all this time ever since they evolved into adults. "Himespetchi. It's okay. You can tell me." Said Mametchi. Himespetchi really wanted to say it now. She knew Mametchi wouldn't get angry. She took a deep breath. "Mametchi. I see you as a handsome tamagotchi. You're a guide and offered your friendship to me. I...I...I love you Mametchi, okay? I..I thought you would hate me forever if I told you this. If you hate me now, it's okay. I understand."

Mametchi looked at her. He had never been swept away in his whole life. His heart almost missed a beat. "Himespetchi... you are a tama friend." said Mametchi with tears of joy forming in his' eyes. "Mametchi?" Asked Himespetchi, her heart beating as fast as a rocket. Mametchi suddenly kissed her. Himespetchi was astonished. Then she joined in. They kissed for their love. Then they stopped.

"Himespetchi, watashi wa itsumo anata o aishite." said Mametchi. Himespetchi giggled. Then she said the sentence in English. "Mametchi, I always loved you."

Mametchi smiled. So did Himespetchi. Then they heard the girl coming.

"Bye Mametchi."

"Bye Himespetchi."

Then they went back into their Tamagotchis, just in time. This was an event they would never forget.

~The End~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back