"Cofferitchi is GONE for good!" FanFic Comments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people hate her so much. Honestly a Tamagotchi is a Tamagotchi. I'm shocked that people go to such great lengths just to hate on her (Making plushies, and stabbing them, really?) I don't understand why people hate her, she's a part of something we love, and that's Tamagotchi.

Well it's what others feel and Tamacass might have thought alot for making a story like this "we" hate her because she replaced a favorite character that they enjoyed besides she sucks like Himespetchi! -_-

Why do people hate her so much. Honestly a Tamagotchi is a Tamagotchi. I'm shocked that people go to such great lengths just to hate on her (Making plushies, and stabbing them, really?) I don't understand why people hate her, she's a part of something we love, and that's Tamagotchi.

Well it's what others feel and Tamacass might have thought alot for making a story like this "we" hate her because she replaced a favorite character that they enjoyed besides she sucks like Himespetchi! -_-
Just because she replaced characters doesn't mean she should be hated on. Yes she is generic, and pretty average, but she is still a Tamagotchi. Yes I agree that characters should not be replaced, but still why do you dwell on the fact that these characters were "cut-out?" "Don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened." Smile on the times that the other characters were on the show, don't think about the new characters as being "bad."

Just because she replaced characters doesn't mean she should be hated on. Yes she is generic, and pretty average, but she is still a Tamagotchi. Yes I agree that characters should not be replaced, but still why do you dwell on the fact that these characters were "cut-out?" "Don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened." Smile on the times that the other characters were on the show, don't think about the new characters as being "bad."
Nobody really hates Coffretchi. People just randomly hate on her because they're bored, not because she's actually all that bad. I know I hate on Coffretchi but I don't even watch or care about the anime. I doubt that anyone seriously means what they say about Coffretchi, or at least I don't.

Nobody really hates Coffretchi. People just randomly hate on her because they're bored, not because she's actually all that bad. I know I hate on Coffretchi but I don't even watch or care about the anime. I doubt that anyone seriously means what they say about Coffretchi, or at least I don't.
Then isn't it sort of a waste of time? xD I mean what's the point lol

*off topic post about Coffretchi removed - please use this topic to post comments about the Fan Fic - that's what the topic is for (not to discuss who likes or dislikes the character and why)* ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back