Happy New Year group hatch logs! [hosted by TAMAmaybeth]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
Welcome once again! :D

The Happy new year hatch, that was organised here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188088-happy-new-year-hatch/

Will be logging in this topic!

Anyone can still join, whenever, but I wrote down the participants anyways, I'll keep adding! ;)

Together with all the wishes for the new year 2014, I wish you have a long living friend!

May this year be special to you! ^_^

The one rule we all know, and is the most important: no spamming!

And of course no swears, or inappropriete content. I'm sure you will be loyal tamafriends and keep these rules in mind! ;)

Participants:

• tamaninjacat
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan
  • tamatown123
  • TAMAmaybeth

EDIT: I hatched a girl with my v4.5 named May, she is still a baby, for I paused her. So cute, exactly when the clock hit 12, I gave her her name!

I won't be taking many pics, so... But Pics allowed Of Course!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hatched my Music Star at exactly 12:00AM on New Year's Day! Or rather, I started looking after the baby... I didn't wanna reset so I just continued from the previous generation.

The baby was a girl! Petitchi! I named her Miracle... not only because of the Tamagotchi anime series, Miracle Friends, but also because I am sure many miracles will happen in 2014 for everyone!

tlfx.jpg

ai9p.jpg

Later she evolved into Hitodetchi! Her Toy is the "Bandai" block and her instrument is a violin. Because violins sound so beautiful <3

w0i0.jpg

Here are her Music skills at the moment.

39hh.jpg

We have 15,500 Gotchi Points. 500 were made from the Music Shop, and 15,000 were sent in the mail...but instead of coming from Gotchi King, they came from Miracle's mother!

We have 32 items... some are pretty cool, including the UFO and Car!

See you next post!

May evolved into Kutchitamachi!! :D
I named her May, not because Maybeth is my username or anything...But because it's like a secret hope... A wish unfinished... may... May this be a wonderful year to all and your tamas!
So here she is:
jkgw.jpg

Bobing around...

udvs.jpg

With her pre-school teacher!!!

It seems the others magically disappeared... anyways.

Hey EMF, Mimitchi is cute as well as mametchi! ;)

May is 1yr old now...

She is an Ura memetchi! So happy and cute! :D

x8rc.jpg

She got to school!

ek2j.jpg

I cried when I saw who I got on my Music Star.

9qvc.jpg
Mimitchi is my favorite Tamagotchi. XD

Anyways, I started up my V1 around 10p.m. on New Years Eve. I hatched a baby boy named Stan. He became a Marutchi after about an hour. Then yesterday he became a Hinotamatchi. I've been playing with him quite a bit and the New Years animation was just adorable! Well that's just about it! Till next time... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

May is 2 years old, she is growing fast...

I wish she becomes an Ura Memetchi as an adult! ^_^

So, May is 2 years old, but I'm constantly pausing her when I study, and play with her all the rest of the time, I wan her points high!
cq5l.jpg

Well I have some bad news. I'm at my grandparent's house so I have don't have a lot of time to post. Anyways, we were celebrating my aunts birthday and suddenly I heard the death music... Stan died. I'm pretty upset about it but I've been running my V2 while i was running him. Could i use her to keep his legacy alive? (Use her for the hatch).

My Tamagotchi ran away as well ._.

I set the time incorrectly for something and forgot to set it back to normal and so she left in my sleep!

I'm so devastated I'm crying. ;~;

I'm very sorry about your tamas... -_-
Of course you can tamaninjacat!

And if that feels better to you, you can start over too EMF... :)

I still keep mine in pause... She passes most of the time frozen... I wish I had less studying even now, and I could care for her sooner, or I wish I could let her evolve into any charry randomly without much points...

Sorry for not logging for so long...

and Sorry for double posting but...

Just saying, my tama evolved into Purimatchi long ago... It is 5years old. It's having fun, unfortunately school started harsh, and I have no pics, but I'm happy to inform you her skill points were raised quite a lot with all those games I kept playing;

:) 138

!!!

She also got to work on a bank! She takes a Looooot of money! :D I'm happy with her, but I still hesitate to breed her or keep her as a long living oldie... what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back