4U park questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonpie

Reaction score
Hi, I got a band new 4U few days ago as a present which is my first Japanese color tama. I feel stupid, but I still can't figure out how to play a dancing minigame in the park - I fail every time they both show two different buttons. I tried to press only the one they show first, only the second and both at the same time, but neither seems to work for me. My timing should be right because I never fail at the beginning when they show only one button.

Another question is about park events: once I went there and met 3 green dudes who asked my tama to help them to clean the garbage, in return they gave me some magical fork which gives 50% discount at the restaurant. Are there other events like that? Do I have to come at the certain time or they just random? Sorry if this one were answered before, I really tried to search.

Also, can anyone explain what is that bunny-like thing that lands on tama's forehead whenever I give them something they like for the first time and they freak out about it? It just looks weird. :D

1. If it shows two buttons, wait for the word "dancing!" (ダンシンッグ) and only then you press the two buttons in the proper sequence (A,B or B,A depending on how you saw them).

2. The garden cleanup event happens every 10th, 20th and 30th days of the month at 10 AM to 3 PM. The prize you get from the Eco triplets is random. It could be a fork (restaurant discount), bag (TamaDepa discounts), or a badge.

3. The "bunny" thing happens when you get them to eat/use their favourite items. You collect three of them (the fourth one is automatically given 48 hours after your character becomes an adult), and then they will be registered as a Tamafriend (under the notebook icon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back