My Tamagotchis' Backstories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
1. The purple Tamagotchi Friends

It was a day before Christmas 2014, when I decided to get my second TF for the sole purpose of unlocking extra content on my first one. Mom hardly agreed to pay for it (don't ask me why I couldn't pay for it myself) as a Christmas gift. As soon as I got permission, I ordered it. It, surprisingly, arrived on Christmas Eve at 10 AM. Mom was very surprised and I was as much surprised as happy. Now I'm not running it, but it'll always be a member of my collection.

2. The silver-brown V4

After a month of playing 2 TF's I started longing for "vintages". I knew though, that I couldn't find it anywhere else but on shopping sites. I tried Allegro.pl for 2 times already and it always was a good deal. So I was looking through Tamagotchis to buy and most I found was overpriced TF's and knock-offs. Then I found a used V4. I mean it looked like a V4. It looked like one and everything on the picture seemed to be fine. That was the best I could find so I ordered it. I read the description beforehand and it said: "bought in England and brought to Poland, hardly ever used". I really missed the V4's because I've had 2 of them before the 5-year-break, so I was desperate. I ordered it for the amount of 50 Polish zlotys (with shipping). It didn't take more than 3 days for it to be shipped to me. It was in almost perfect condition, almost no scratches. The battery was in but it didn't turn on. I asked dad to go to the nearest jewelry store and ask the owner to change the battery (which we always did when I had my first V4's). After 15 minutes he came back and it was a success, it worked. I played it for hours after that. So many memories have been brought back.

3. The red Familitchi

V5 has been on my wishlist forever and when I finally found it buyable on Allegro.pl it costed 130 zlotys. 150 with shipping. Since I wanted it, I again asked mom if I could get it. And it increased my debt, but it was worth it for like a week. It got shipped in 2 days. I was very excited to run it, since I knew it was able to raise 3 characters in the same time and it had a widened display. But I quickly got bored of it. I admit I get easily bored of stuff that's very easy to do. I found codes for gp and items and at first I was happy but the usage of items was very boring. And it all became too easy. It has a place in my collection, but I'm not running it at the moment.

4. The pink-red TF

It doesn't actually have a cool backstory. I was up all night on my tablet and something in my head said "Let's look at tamas on Allegro!" and I saw this TF for a reasonable price. I ordered it at 4 AM. It came a day earlier than it was expected and I of course had no money, hoping that mom would pay for it and have mercy. (Actually it was the second color style I ever wanted but I got a purple one first bc I couldn't find a reasonably-priced pink-red one.) Mom wasn't home and I didn't go to school that day so I got to see it get opened by my dad and paid for by him too and he made such a terrible rainstorm about it that I thought he would hate me forever. He didn't get mad for long, just a week. So I have 3 TF's and no DTF's. I highly doubt it would get shipped to Poland though.

5. The yellow P's

I actually posted a waiting for it story before but here I will proceed to describe my first looks on it and first experiences whilst playing it.

As the intercom (I live in a block of flats (an apartment, for Americans)) rang and dad picked it up and he said "It's the postman" my heart started to beat fast. I hid around a corner and waited. I heard the steps on the stairs and I felt like my heart was going to explode. Then the doorbell rang. Dad opened the door and the postman handed me the package and said "A parcel for *insert my name*" and I almost jumped in excitement. As the door closed and was locked, I rushed to the kitchen where we (me and Dad) opened the parcel and extracted the box. I got taken aback by the size of the box. (I thought it would be bigger.) We carefully opened it and took out the P's. I knew how to open the back of it, so I took a pen and pressed the button on the back and slid the back off. We inserted the batteries that came with it and closed the back. It made a beeping noise, which was not annoying at all but kinda cute. Then I rushed to my room to set it up. I played with it for a long time too. I didn't set up my profile immediately, although I've been preparing myself for it for 1,5 a week. 22th April is the day for me to remember, the day I got my first color tama. My first character was a baby boy, Aokumotchi, then Turtletchi, then Maimatchi, then Knightchi.

Post your Tamas' backstories here if you want! I'm curious to read your backstories, I bet some will be more interesting than mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 80 Tamagotchis and it'd take way too long to write the backstories for all of them, so here is just a few. :p

Purple iD L:

This was my first online purchase and my first color-screen Tamagotchi. To be honest, I had ordered the 15th Anniversary iD L but the website had sent me the wrong one. When I found out it was the standard version, I was so mad. I couldn't get a refund because I had to attach photos to an email as proof but I had no idea how to do that at the time, lol. But I learned to love my normal iD L and I have a 15th Anniversary version now. :)

Princess Spacy iD L:

I met my best friend, TamaTalker Rainbow Dazz, in real life when she came to Australia for vacation. She gave me the Princess Spacy iD L as a gift <3 I still treasure it to this day. ^_^

Dark blue V2:

An old lady gave it to me for free, for some reason when she saw my V4 :eek:

That's about it for now. :p

I have 80 Tamagotchis and it'd take way too long to write the backstories for all of them, so here is just a few. :p

Purple iD L:

This was my first online purchase and my first color-screen Tamagotchi. To be honest, I had ordered the 15th Anniversary iD L but the website had sent me the wrong one. When I found out it was the standard version, I was so mad. I couldn't get a refund because I had to attach photos to an email as proof but I had no idea how to do that at the time, lol. But I learned to love my normal iD L and I have a 15th Anniversary version now. :)

Princess Spacy iD L:

I met my best friend, TamaTalker Rainbow Dazz, in real life when she came to Australia for vacation. She gave me the Princess Spacy iD L as a gift <3 I still treasure it to this day. ^_^

Dark blue V2:

An old lady gave it to me for free, for some reason when she saw my V4 :eek:

That's about it for now. :p
Thanks for your stories ^_^ They were fun to read ◘-◘

1: Tamagotchi v4.5 Puzzle Piece design

My first Tamagotchi ever. I got this one way back in 2011 from my mom when she was at a thrift shop. The buttons were not in good condition, but the Tamagotchi itself was fine! And TBH, I had NO idea how to play with it at first, but I got the hang of the whole "virtual pet" thing. I also made it sleep in a toy bed when It went asleep, lol. And then a bad thing happened, I debugged it and threw it away one day :( . So the only thing I have from that tama is they figure it came with *Memetchi*, and the memories of my first Tamagotchi ever.

2: Purple Tama-go

My second Tamagotchi. I had this tama before I threw away my v4.5..*I'm one of those people who throw away their tamas for some odd reason..* I bought this one with my money from eBay, and it was in very good condition, to! :) I played with it, used it on TamaTown before it was shut down forever :( . And then one day, I bathed with it and it got water in it, so I couldn't see the icons, and then one day, I threw it away... Wish I hadn't abused it, curse my 10/9 year old self > :( .

3: Tamagotchi v4.5 Lava Lamp design

So in 2012, I decided to buy a v4.5, again. And this time, the buttons were fine! Well, they were until I decided to cut them up with scissors..And I also abused it, to... I need to really STOP abusing my tamas... So I just casually played with it, until I got bored with it. And now it's antenna's missing and the chain broke off. But I still have the tama.

4: Blue Tamagotchi Friends

I got this one last year in November for 15$ at a nearby ToysRus. I wasn't really happy with this version, though. Mostly because of the cheap plastic and the weird sound, and the fact that there isn't many features, either. But I played with it regardless. :) But now it has missing pixels, so I have to buy a new one. And one for my friend

Tropical Flowers V3

Like 2 years ago, I was browsing the App Store for some virtual pet apps when I saw one that said, "Tamagotchi L.I.F.E." I had never heard of a tamagotchi before, so I tapped on it. I read the reviews, and found out all about it. I hesitated on getting one, but eventually, I saw the Mentalist give a reference about it, and I got one the next Christmas. I looked on Amazon, and bought a brand new one for about $30. I liked the colors on the V3, and it had lots of games.

here are some more backstories! :)

Blue Mametchi V4:

My first Tamagotchi. I really really wanted a Tamagotchi because Mametchi was the cutest thing I've ever seen, and my mama bought it for me for my birthday. But she let me have it one day before my birthday because I was too excited to wait. :p The Tamagotchi is broken now but I will keep it forever.

Blue Tama-Go:

I saw it in Woolworths for $25. I bought it as soon as I saw it because I hadn't seen a Tamagotchi in stores for quite a while. I didn't like it at first but I loved it when I got some figures for it.

Purple crowns V5.5:

My papa bought it for me at Kmart after my V4 broke. It's the only Tamagotchi that my papa bought for me.

Blue and White BFF Tamagotchi Friends:

This one is quite the cornerstone of my soon to be Tamagotchi collection. Not only is it the very first Tamagotchi I bought, it was also my very first on-line purchase. I was inspired by both the anime and EMF to give it a try. To this day, I have no regrets whatsoever.

Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town(Zig-zag pattern):

My second online purchase, and by far my most expensive one thus far. When I heard of the next wave of Tamagotchi Friends coming out, I could hardly contain my excitement. This one took weeks for me to save up for, but I'm happy to have bought it before the prices shot up any farther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back