The Pierce Philosophy---Re-Launched with lots of photos!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Entry 6[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Cosmo/Spacey Blue Evolved into Knighttchi! For those who guessed, did you get it right?[/SIZE]

match_game_1970.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]I still miss Kiraritchi, but my special Cosmic boy & Knight made me feel a lot better. Like in real life you cannot truly replace someone that you love, but you can still try to enjoy what you have as best as you can.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I feel like we learn a lot from those we love and lose, recently I’ve had a loss very dear to my heart. I am grateful for the time I had with that special being, and as David Bowie said “There’s a Starman waiting in the sky, he’s like to come and meet us but he thinks he’d blow our minds.” Well Spacey Blue, my little Cosmotchi felt like he came from the stars when he landed in my hand as the dashing Knighttchi.

I feel like a little Knight was just what my heart needed.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_Tamagotchi_P_s.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Correct me if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t seem to be able to be painted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He is a sweet-hearted little hero, so although Kiraritchi doesn’t spend as much time with him as he’d like-he is happy that she shares meals with him.
He shouts his mum something special:
[/SIZE]
Knighttchi_with_mother.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]However his heart still aches from the abandonment, he goes through a Phantom of the Opera phase and never takes off his mask.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
sketch_of_phantom.jpg
[/SIZE]

IMG_0273_resized.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]But his sorrow looks somewhat hilarious in his grey bachelor pad. So he decides to upgrade to something more befitting of melodramatic grief singing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_Grief_Opera.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I guess she’s sad about her metabolism slowing down...[/SIZE]

i was had a knighttchi he is very sweet and cute

but sadly freezed i resetted an no was download option so he is leaved me :( but i hatched and i will raise in hoping to get him :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, sorry to hear that Loganator! Thank you for supporting my log. :wub:

Entry 7

[SIZE=18pt]Little does he know that his foster mother is secretly trying to curb all this “Melodramatic Grief Singing” so while he sleeps his dank Phantom cave is filled with rainbows.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_Sleeping.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]“Knighttchi Tama, Oooo Knighttchi Tama, once rejected, but now accepted, by meeee!” I sing to him compassionately. I’m the thoughtful type like that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He seems impressed by his welcome party. I hope I haven’t gone overboard with the colour.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_Baker_Rainbows.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Though I blunder sometimes, I really care about my little Knighttchi and find it easy to find all the puzzle pieces for him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]It’s pretty easy considering he’s creative, goes on adventures so probably eats something hearty, is romancing all the local girls- so probably wants to look spiffy, and likes to excel at everything he does.[/SIZE]

Knighttchi_all_puzzle_pieces.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]I just wish I had more to spend on the little guy. At least he has all the resources he needs to be completely happy. That’s something money can’t buy.[/SIZE]

Knighttchi_Broke.jpg

Entry 8

[SIZE=18pt]After finding out what he is passionate about in life and filling up all his puzzle pieces Knighttchi seeks adventure and companionship.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]First he explores the forest, and discovers the secret laboratory his mother used to tell him about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]It turns out it was more than a bed-time story after all.[/SIZE]

Kiraritchi_Knighttchi_Lab.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]Kiraritchi is impressed he remembered the story after all these years. She is happy she could pass the family secret onto Knighttchi.
She listens as he shares some of his latest achievements.
[/SIZE]

Knighttchi_27th_August.jpg

Knighttchi_28th_August.jpg

Knighttchi_First_Job.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]Kiraritchi gave him a big hug and said that he was doing so well. She told him about her travels and how she met Yumemitchi-her best friend and dance partner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Kiraritchi_and_Yumemitchi.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Now that she was older she was more responsible and understanding. She apologized for not spending enough time with Knighttchi when he was younger, but hopefully he remembers that she made sure he was always well-fed and visited often. Knighttchi said that her absence had left him with a lot of sadness, but also fuelled his creativity and passion for the theatre.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He was glad that she used the time well, and that she was now a pop idol! His only wish was that she became a part of his life now.

I feel like all people make mistakes, some have huge effects on our lives that cannot be undone. However what matters is what one does now in the present moment. If you can’t change how you treated someone in the past, the best thing you can do is be a support to them in the present.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Kiraritchi_helps_her_son_Knighttchi.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Kiraritchi has really grown up and stepped up as a mother. She is using her artistic skills to help Knighttchi with his own dreams.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_singing_well.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Kiraritchi passes on what she knows, and gives him some sound advice about his future. Although she is a successful pop-star, there are some things she didn’t get to experience before getting married and starting a career.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Knighttchi listens carefully and makes notes so he can go out and explore more of Tamagotchi world.[/SIZE]

Shout out to my lovely readers, particularly Guruofguru64! :wub: Thank you for the likes and positive ratings! :)

[SIZE=18pt]Entry 9[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_s_pep_talk.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Listening to his mother’s advice, Knighttchi decides to take the world by storm and try new things. He gives himself a pep-talk after he reads some Louise Hay and Teal Swan books about mirror work.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He doesn’t quite agree with the philosophies, but decides he looks smashing anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_meeting_animals.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt] Knighttchi practises animal communication[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_eccentric_hairdresser.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Goes to the flamboyant parts of town and meets with creative people and a fabulous hair stylist.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Sepia_Memory.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]His time spent playing with an imaginary pet as a lonely child might pay off in the future.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He thinks that he might be the next Edward Scissorhands, or just a really good pet owner someday. If he is lucky, he might end up as both.

He also wants to date, but thinks it’s bet to improve his English language skills first, so he doesn’t end up in a shotgun wedding by mistake.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He wonders where he should travel to next?

There are three lands that interest him, and he decides he should save the best till last...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Entry 10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Knighttchi goes out into the world and meets up with[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]Yumekyantchi [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]again. She wasn’t the pet he was expecting, and in some ways her cute bow and almost human appearance made him worry she would be too independent, and far too self-aware to be a pet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_s_Pet.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]She reassures him with her constant enthusiasm and unconditional love that she was made to be a helper to him. She loves her life as an animal, the freedom, the grass, the trees, the sun on her fur, the lack of Tamagotchi or Human responsibilities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]As long as she is allowed to explore outside and remain close to nature Yumekyantchi is happy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Sengoku_Basara_Resized.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Pets are friends, family, familiars...they provide unconditional love in exchange for the freedom one has as an animal and the loyalty we expect from a pet-a creature that remains a devoted side-kick.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]There is much to learn from the different animals of the world. There are so many creatures whose dedication to their human or Tamagotchi companion could be said to be angelic, a gift, a buddy for life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Pokemon_understands.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Most people understand the feeling we see exchanged between Ash and his Pikachu. There is something these creatures give to us that is truly priceless.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]You know you have found your animal soulmate when you think of someone offering you $1,000,000 Gotchi Points and all the riches of the world—and you still would trade your Pikachu or Yumekyantchi for it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]It is that time when you realise that some of the things that bring the greatest joy and satisfaction could never be traded or bought.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Cat_Flower_Friend.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]When you know you truly love your animal companion because that silly little bundle of fur is the sweetest friend you’ve ever made. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Knighttchi has travelled, worked, studied and felt the joy of walking upon the Earth with smiling friend, a happy pet to run by his side and big dreams for the future. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]His heart is finally feeling open and whole. The sadness of his childhood is finally melting away, and he has his purpose in his Knighthood, his friends, his new relationship with his parents and his adorable Yumekyantchi to thank.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Now that he has experienced many joys in life as a single adventurer- he yearns for time he spent during Spring with the sweet girl who was his childhood friend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
HANAFUWATCHII.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]She wore a flower on her head...no...perhaps she actually grew a flower from her head...or maybe she was a flower. No matter, she always smiled and laughed in the park with him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]She was the friend who would come over any time he wanted a buddy to spend time with and chase a ball around or just talk. They had a lot of fun. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Her name was Hanafuwatchi... but he thought of her as Hana or Flower.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Sepia_Knighttchi_Memory_Hana_Spacey_Blue_crop.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Knighttchi dreamt of running through the park, the forest and the clouds of dream land with that sweet friend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]But was Knighttchi enough of a hero to find his sweet friend?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Entry 11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Knighttchi has doubts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]What am I doing here?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Knighttchi_Giant_Sunglasses.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I went out into the world feeling happy. I had modest dreams that harmed none.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]All I wanted to do was put the past behind me and go out and be the hero I know I am. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]That’s a great story...right? Go through some conflict; overcome it, become happy...the end?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]You grow up a bit rough, a part of the many children who grew up in single parent families. My parents never left each other...they just...they just...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I have nothing to complain about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Your brilliant dad Mametchi has an I.Q. of a genius, your mother Kiraritchi is a superstar. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]There isn’t a day that goes by where someone doesn’t mention how lucky you are to have such a beautiful mother and such an intelligent father.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
Mametchi_Kiraritchi.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Perhaps my heart hurts because I want the kind of relationship they have?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Yes! That must be it![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I’m just having a moment of doubt because I’m overdue a partner of my own. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]No amount of success or pet ownership can change the fact a Tamagotchi man needs connections.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]It’s time to stick to the plan. I won’t stop feeling sad until I do something about it. I only have myself to blame if I don’t take up my sword and get out there and.... cut some flowers for Hana![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]This is just a bad attitude. No point in being glum. Many little Tamas out there would love to be a young, handsome Knight with the world at his feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Yes, this is my fault and my bad attitude. You have gotta be the hero in your own story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I hope this is a sign.[/SIZE]

Knighttchi_looks_for_signs.jpg

Latest posts

Back