This normal for Marumimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dordtchild

Reaction score

:I Caught Vince, my Marumimitchi doing this the other day. I don't know this is normal for him

That doesn't look normal to me because I don't think any of the character animations have stray pixels around them, only distinct shapes (like musical notes or suns). When you Tamagotchi does that pose, is he completely stationary or is that frame part of a larger animation?

That doesn't look normal to me because I don't think any of the character animations have stray pixels around them, only distinct shapes (like musical notes or suns). When you Tamagotchi does that pose, is he completely stationary or is that frame part of a larger animation?
it's completely stationary, but it does slide across the screen back and forth. Now and then it just smiles at the center of the scream before going back into this state

Yeah, that sounds more like a glitch. Tamagotchi sprites are usually not stationary, at least I've found that from my experience with my V3 and my Akai (the Akai was released close to the V2, so probably the most comparable). The pose your Tamagotchi is doing suggests to me that your V2 might be damaged or might be suffering from a temporary glitch. To test if this can be removed, I'd suggest you either connect your V2 to another Tamagotchi or take out the battery, put it back in, and select the download option.

Yeah, that sounds more like a glitch. Tamagotchi sprites are usually not stationary, at least I've found that from my experience with my V3 and my Akai (the Akai was released close to the V2, so probably the most comparable). The pose your Tamagotchi is doing suggests to me that your V2 might be damaged or might be suffering from a temporary glitch. To test if this can be removed, I'd suggest you either connect your V2 to another Tamagotchi or take out the battery, put it back in, and select the download option.
Well, it's only happened with Marumimitchi and thank goodness he doesn't stay like that forever, the moment I touch a button he stops doing that. He's got a kid now to so maybe he doesn't have a singing animation? the other tama adults all can sing (least so far I saw) but I've never seen Marumimitchi yet sing, just does this instead. If it is a glitch, cool, I found something nifty XD

Well seeing as it is such a temporary state, I can see why you'd just think it's cool instead. Reminds me how I kept my glitched endless supply of oranges on my Dream Town, partially because it's useful and partially because it's cool and a bit unnerving.

Second Wave of tamagotchis are very unpredictable. They're still surprising!

No kidding, I hope I find more harmless glitches c: I"ll post more pictures if I do find them

My Marumimitchi did that too! I thought it was some weird animation! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
is it just a programming folly that the makers did for Marumimitchi? Nice to see there be another who found the same thing : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back