Tamagotchi P's : new year's present ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisatis

Reaction score
Hi there ! I received my first Tamagotchi P's 3 days ago and this morning I found a curious item on the left side of the main screen (see the screenshot below). It looks like a cake... or ?

Do P's owners have the same thing on their tamagotchi ?

I tried to interact with that thing but I can't... Can someone please tell me what is that ??

I apologize for the bad quality of the pic...

That item is Kagami Mochi - it's an important part of Japanese New Year's celebrations.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png short video, which talks about the recent appearance of the same item in the mobile game, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, explains the tradition nicely. It's by a YouTuber called Gaijin Goombah, whose main series of videos covers how cultural elements from various countries are represented in video games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah, so that's what it was. It showed up on my Hanerutchi, two on either side of my tamagotchi, and I was really puzzled by it. I did know that it was part of a New Year's celebration since I've heard that New Years is special in Japan, whereas it is not that big of a deal in Canada (and America by extension, although different people do different things).

Thank you everyone. I was really worried about that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back