*mimitchi*'s log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Hello everyone! this is the current place i will be posting my tamagotchi's progress and events.

As of now, my tamagotchi is paused because of school work and other things...

My tama stats as of now:

name: Tabi

1 year old

21 lbs

4 training

1st generation

50 gotchi points.

2 hungry 4 happy, and currently sleeping at 10:03 pm

Tabi is a nikatchi

Ill more info on tabi very soon! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
here, now, at 6:15 pm, i just played a game of bump, and got to the third round...how pitiul! :D then we bought a plant in the shop, but unfortunatly, the plant grew into a giant evil head who tried to eat my Tabi! Tabi is now 2 years old, sadly with no friends...because im getting too lazy to run all of my tamas at once! :D I hoping that tomarrow, tabi will turn into an adult. If she does, ill be sure to post! More info coming soon!

*mimitchi*

sorry i have not updated in a long time...ive been very busy with school and homework and thanksgiving and christmas that i havent had time to update my log! and since its been about a week, i'd like to say that unfortunatly, Tabi died... :( :( she had accidentally got unpaused in my purse and died of sickness :( ... More news...i switched my tama to a debugged version 2 of mine! Her name is Adaea. I know its a weird name, but its all i could come up with at the time! :lol:

Be expecting more updates hopefully soon when i can get back to my log ^_^

~ *mimitchi*

okay. im back again! and this time, i used the cyberspeed function, and Adaea went from sheirobebetchi (if i spelled that right) to kuribotchi, to ichigotchi, to finally a mimitchi! now, Adaea has a little baby boy yet to be named...well...i havent figured that out yet. lol :mellow: . But we played games all day, and got tp 9999 points! and finally the UFO came in stock! im so glad i bought it! its so cool! ill get back with more updates later!

*mimitchi*

well, i used the UFO and took a couple of pics. they will be in the tamagotchi photo album soon! Just last night, when i used the cyberspeed, Adaea left her baby and returned home. I named the baby Kevin {after watching home alone one to many times...lol :angry: } and then decided to run a version 1, which has been sitting here with the rest of my tamagotchis waiting to be started up, and given a life. Well, i was going to let Kevin and my new tamagotchi named Lil, mate, but i accidentally hit cyberspeed, and since Lil wasen't debugged she couldnt catch up. so, i put the tab back in for later play. meanwhile, Ill give you kevins stats:

1 happy

2 hungry

6 training

1 year

24 lbs

boy

3rd gen

1894 gotchi points

currently awake at 2:37 pm.

Kevin is a ringotchi :angry:

Latest posts

Back