Donut (Ginjirotchi) is the first tama I’ve raised in YEARS. I’m keeping him alive in my Tamagotchi Pix Party for as long as I can! *Comments Welcome*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Donut is adorable! my Tamagotchi Pix is 110 and she also has a food themed name and wants to be a chef her name is Burger. I think Burger and Donut would be friends <3

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving! I have recently started running my Tamagotchi Pix Party device again so I could care for Donut again. I wound up taking a break of 4+ months.

First of all, I noticed that my device runs much better after taking this extended break. Now, I am able to collect coins from games and cooking without the device restarting. So, if your Pix or Pix Party is acting up, try taking a break and letting the device rest for a bit.

I’m super grateful to have Donut in my life again! After I booted him up and put his silicone case, he asked to be pet for like 10 minutes straight. I missed him, and having him around again is such a delight.IMG_1009.jpeg

Hi there, I have Tama Lovelithchi. She’s so sweet. Let’s be have a party !
View attachment 10429

Hey! Thank you for sending me your QR code so Donut can be friends with your tama! I just partied with your Lovelitchi, and it was a cute time! My device kept restarting, but here’s the most complete party we were able to have:

First, Lovelitchi met Donut. It was instant friendship!

IMG_1317.jpeg
IMG_1318.jpeg

Then, other tama friends came through.

IMG_1321.jpeg

We all enjoyed fruit together. Donut gave Lovelitchi the first helping of fruit. Then much joy was had as all of the tamagotchis had fruit to eat.

IMG_1322.jpegIMG_1323.jpegIMG_1325.jpeg

After that, we played The Gift Game. I gave up Donut’s guitar and received an Oyajitchi plush. What a win!

IMG_1329.jpeg
IMG_1328.jpeg

Then my device restarted itself and the party was over. Oh well! It was nice meeting your Lovelitchi either way. Thank you for partying with Donut!

Back