which version do i have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
ok, so i recently decided to pick up my tamagotchi again after maybe a year of not playing with it. i'm trying to get into tamatown so i get all these bonus points n use the passwords that i have gotten from buying plane tickets, but i can't seem to login to tamatown for v.3 or v.4 or v.4.5. is there anyone out there that can help me tell what version tama i have so i can try to login...

HELP!!!

Here's how to tell which version Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion you have:

Step 1: look at the back. If it doesn't have "BANDAI" molded into the plastic it's not a real Tamagotchi.

Step 2: does it have an antenna bump? If it doesn't have any, it's probably a V1 or V2. To differentiate between a V1 & V2, open the Game menu. Version 1 has two games: Dance and Jump. Version 2 has four games: Jump, Bump, Heading, and Slot.

Step 3: V3 has an small antenna bump built into the casework. Click here to see what the V3 looks like.

Step 4: V4 has a ball on the end of its antenna. Click here to see what the V4 looks like.

Step 5: V4.5 has a star on the end of its antenna. I don't have any pictures of the V4.5, but it's looks the same as the Japanese model UraTama. Click here and look at the ones on the far left and far right. The ones with the stars on the antennas are UraTamas. V4.5 look the same.

If you are attempting to log onto the correct TamaTown site, and it's still not working, this help topic from Bandai may help:

Q: Why does my Tamagotchi always say "ERROR" whenever I enter a TamaTown password onto it?

A: You may not have logged onto TamaTown with the correct User Name.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: The password I used gave me an ERROR message. How do passwords work?

Tamagotchi Town is filled with passwords. These passwords allow you to obtain and store Gotchi-prizes in your toy. However, passwords are unique to each Tamagotchi character and cannot be shared among virtual pet owners. To make sure you always obtain a working password, enter exactly the same five character USER NAME (including any spaces or punctuation) at Tamatown.com that you created in your toy when you first hatched it.

You can view your Tamagotchi Connection USER NAME in the "Health Meter" menu along with all the other virtual pet stats. Press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" and press button ( B) six times to locate the USER NAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back