Tamagotchi Glitch List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a poll for fun: Do you connect your Tamagotchi?

• DUH! Are you outta your mind? Of COURSE I do! It's a 'CONNECT-a-mundo'!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I do connect every now and then but I don't do it often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When I'm bored I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's nobody to connect with.

• How do you connect? What's connecting?

• All my Tamagotchi are old Tamagotchi so they can't connect.

• NEVER! NEVER! NO AND I PROBABLY WON'T EVER CONNECT AGAIN!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Okay, I wanted to make a glitch list and how to solve them. Some I don't know how to solve, so you can contribute if I know! Some aren't glitches, some are just random questions.

Q: My Tamagotchi is 3 years old and still a baby?!

A: If you leave your Tamagotchi on the "name" screen for a few days, the age will be how many days you left it for. It will grow regularly (thanks chocosilver!).

Q: How do you un-debug your Tamagotchi?

A: Open it up and erase the pencil marks in the Tamagotchi.

Q: Why is there an X on my screen?

A: The battery is low. Buy a new one or take the old one out (people say you need to put it in the fridge but you actually don't really have to). When the old one's out for a time you can put it back in and your Tamagotchi SHOULD work perfectly.

Q: What's the growth process?

A: Baby for an hour. Child for a day (24hr unpaused time), Teen for 3-4 days (72hr unpaused time). Finally, adult until it marries and has a baby or until it dies of old age.

Q: Why is there a ball in my snack section?

A: The ball sometimes appears when your Tamagotchi v3 dies and you hold A+C. You can feed the Tamagotchi the ball and usually nothing bad will happen but I have heard somewhere that it can FREEZE up your Tamagotchi :mametchi:

Q: I dropped my Tamagotchi in water and now it's going crazy!

A: ???

Q: My Tamagotchi keeps resetting itself!

Q: My Tama's pixels got all weird and they had messed up for a few seconds!

A: It could be a reaction to a sort of heat. Move away from any heat source. If you aren't near any heat source, reset and download.

Q: I have a teenager that's 0 years old?!

A: Resetting and downloading can stuff up the ageing process. Inside is a little "clock" that, after 24 hours tells the Tamagotchi to age once more, I think. When you reset and download, you have reset the clock too. Your Tamagotchi will stay the same age but will not age too quickly now. I've had a 0 year old Ichigotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo... a glitch list! How fun, lol!

The answer to the first glitch Q&A is that if you leave your Tamagotchi on the "name" sceen for a few days, the age will be how many days you left it for. It will grow regularly.

//CS

I only know the solution to one. The other one I don't...

GLITCH # 1: My Tama's pixels got all weird and messed up for a few seconds!

SOLUTION: It's a reaction to some sort of heat. You may be standing to close to a fire, an oven, or something like that. Move further away. If you aren't standing next to something hot, then I have no idea why. Restart it or something.

GLITCH # 2: I have a teenager that's 0 YEARS OLD!!

SOLUTION: I have no clue. Someone should solve this....

My friend has Glitch number 2. It's so weird! She has a Hinotamatchi that's 0 years old... It's evolving but it's not turning older... :mametchi:

K99 :mametchi:

did you add the glitch where our tama's items turn into balls and you just hav eto eat one to get it back to normal?

Q: Why is there a ball in my snack section?A: The ball sometimes appears when your Tamagotchi v3 dies and you hold A+C. You can feed the Tamagotchi the ball and usually nothing bad will happen but I have heard somewhere that it can FREEZE up your Tamagotchi :rolleyes:
That happened to me too. But it's best if you just restart it, since you're losing everything anyway, except your old Tamagotchi before it went back to its planet. If you feed the ball, it might glitch your Tamagotchi, like you said.

Awww, my edit button's gone! Would a guide please add to my first post some credits to Kuchipatchi99 for the last two questions? Hehe...

As Rusted said, you're not really losing anything, except for most of your souvenirs, so you may as well reset.

Okay, I wanted to make a glitch list and how to solve them. Some I don't know how to solve, so you can contribute if I know! Some aren't glitches, some are just random questions.
Q: My Tamagotchi is 3 years old and still a baby?!

A: If you leave your Tamagotchi on the "name" screen for a few days, the age will be how many days you left it for. It will grow regularly (thanks chocosilver!).

Q: How do you un-debug your Tamagotchi?

A: Open it up and erase the pencil marks in the Tamagotchi.

Q: Why is there an X on my screen?

A: The battery is low. Buy a new one or take the old one out (people say you need to put it in the fridge but you actually don't really have to). When the old one's out for a time you can put it back in and your Tamagotchi SHOULD work perfectly.

Q: What's the growth process?

A: Baby for an hour. Child for a day (24hr unpaused time), Teen for 3-4 days (72hr unpaused time). Finally, adult until it marries and has a baby or until it dies of old age.

Q: Why is there a ball in my snack section?

A: The ball sometimes appears when your Tamagotchi v3 dies and you hold A+C. You can feed the Tamagotchi the ball and usually nothing bad will happen but I have heard somewhere that it can FREEZE up your Tamagotchi :ichigotchi:

Q: I dropped my Tamagotchi in water and now it's going crazy!

Q: My Tamagotchi keeps resetting itself!

Q: My Tama's pixels got all weird and they had messed up for a few seconds!

A: It could be a reaction to a sort of heat. Move away from any heat source. If you aren't near any heat source, reset and download.

Q: I have a teenager that's 0 years old?!

A: Resetting and downloading can stuff up the ageing process. Inside is a little "clock" that, after 24 hours tells the Tamagotchi to age once more, I think. When you reset and download, you have reset the clock too. Your Tamagotchi will stay the same age but will not age too quickly now. I've had a 0 year old Ichigotchi.
Nevermind, I found it in the Glitches dancinkayley posted!

I'm glad I'm being useful. I've never really made a useful post :huh:

While I'm here, would you like a scan of my friend's broken Tamagotchi (you probably won't believe how she broke it)?

This is a good idea for a topic!

The most interesting glitch I ever had was when my brother's Tamagotchi screen totally froze at like ten o'clock at night. It was on my bedside table as usual (I babysit my brother's Tamagotchis as well as mine), and then I realised I hadn't turn the sound off. I got out of bed, and there was a tiny bit of light coming from the streetlights, so I didn't turn any lights on in my room. I pressed A+C for sound mode, and that worked, then I tried to press A to move to ON, but it didn't work. Thinking it was just a minor glitch, I just pressed C to exit sound mode, and try again. But THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER :eek: . Trying not to get spooked out, I just press A+C again. Still nothing. The sound was on, but the buttons just didn't work. My brother was already asleep so I decided not to bother waking him to tell him his Tamagotchi was broken. The Obotchi was still dancing around as usual, it wasn't dead or anything. I got back into bed, and when I woke up, everything was normal again. Never happened again, to any of our Tamagotchis :D .

StarTama :huh:

I'm glad I'm being useful. I've never really made a useful post :huh:
While I'm here, would you like a scan of my friend's broken Tamagotchi (you probably won't believe how she broke it)?
I would like a scan!

My answers:

Q: I dropped my tama in water and now it is acting all crazy!

A: The tama is elcetronic so it is short circuting. Open up the Tama, take out the battrery and it shoul dry in 2-12 hours.

Q: My Tama resets itself!

A: You probably dropped it one too many times. Usually it will be able to download.

~Camelle.

I had a super weird glitch where I was playing Bump and I was against the little boom cloud thing you see sometimes when you get an item. It beat me easy, and then my tama was full hungry and zero happy! I hope this never happens to you guys, it sukt. :angry:

i dont know if this is a glitch but whenever my tama goes to sleep before i turn the lights off it shows the action figure in the top corner of the screen?

That's not a glitch. It's because your tama kinda sleeps with it.

i dont know if this is a glitch but whenever my tama goes to sleep before i turn the lights off it shows the action figure in the top corner of the screen?
No, it is not a glitch. A male tamagotchi usually sleeps with an action figure (if you have one).

:wub: :wub: :lol: Ok Here It Goes, Bug : i was connecting with my friend's tama and it kept failing but for some reason,, it went to her tama, and my tama was still on my screen, i was like CLONES!! o_o and then, they had babys and when my tama left to go back to my tamagotchi and i never got my baby

nope that isnt a glitch- its actually sleepong with its toy- so dont worry about tha.

Just play with an item lots if you want ur tama to sleep with it.

If your Tamagotchi ever freezes up, reset and download!

If you have an action figure and you let a boy Tamagotchi play with it without interruption, or if you have a lion or doll and you let a girl Tamagotchi play with it without interruption, then it will sleep with it at night. This won't work when your Tamagotchi reaches adulthood.

If your Tamagotchi resets itself open up the back and see if you can screw it together more tightly. This worked with my friend's DigiMon and my other friend's broken Tamagotchi.

Ahh, her Tamagotchi! Here's a link:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/dan...noconnexion.jpg

It's disassembled. You can see the connexion's "Debug". I've circled it in red. As you can see, it's not in the place where it is on Connection or Plus.

Oh, and for Tommylvt... if you connect in sunlight or in the way of a remote control or ANYTHING that uses IR, then you will fail. Occasionally one may start working and that leads to problems. Never mind. Wait for the macho-lady Matchmaker. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back