2nd Generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoofnotes

Reaction score
How do i get two toddler V.3 tamagotchis to make a 2nd generation? I have been connecting them all day and in the friends they are 4 =l faces. They are the same breed and a boy and girl, how long does it take to get a baby? Do they need to be older? Help please! Oh and uh are there V.5's?

[SIZE=11pt]Just keep on connecting and eventually they will make a baby, Also the matchmaker came come :furawatchi: .[/SIZE]

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also use the love potion when they are adults. Feed it to 1 Tama then quickly get the other one and connect and if they're the right age, they'll have a baby. In order to have a baby they both need to have been an adult for a day, so that may be your problem.

*GG96*

How do you get them to fall in love?
They need to be adults for them to get married. No offence but have you ever heard of two toddlers doing you know what? I dont think so

If your tamas are toddlers, they aren't gonna give birth yet. Wait until they're adults, then try.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a v5 (yet,) to answer your question in your original post.

Thanks! I figured it out! One more thing: What does it mean when your tama is on a duck with a ambulance cross? One of mine was on one and then got off.

I don't think there is an ambulance cross, but it means your toddler is using the toilet. ;)

How do you get them to fall in love?
Both Tamagotchi need to be at least 48-72 hours of being an ADULT. Then if you connect enough, and they are opposite gender, they may mate (4 hearts). (Two seniors can also mate too.)

If the conditions don't meet these requirements the relationship can only get up to 4 faces.

It's sometimes better to connect earlier and get four faces to save you a lot of connecting later.

Second Gen.? I`m already on the Thirteenth Generation!!! :wub:
There's no need to boast about the fact you are further down the line than him. This is called the "Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" forum for a reason.

Good job figuring it out, hoof. And good luck!

Okay. They are growing. Going to the bathroom. Okay. BTW I am a girl and I am not so new. I just have alot of questions.

your tamas hve to be four yers at least. make them meet a lot (mostly presets and visits) and them give them love potion b4 they connect. eventually they willhave children.

p.s no v5 yet :-(

No offence Hoof, but this topic is getting farther and farther away from the original question. I know you want help, but let's do it on another topic. :marumimitchi:

regards, dragadon

•You can't get ur password back 2 go to the king.

•Ur tamas have 2 b adults 2 get married.

•2 speed it up more, use the ♥ potion under the forum tamagotchi codes.

•The matchmaker comes when ur tama doesn't find a partner 4 awhile.

•2 adults can only get married 1 day after they turned adults, unless there was a glitch like on mine.

///Matchy :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back