2nd Generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to get htem to have a baby u need to set the time to 10:29 don't press any bottons wait to 10::30 the match maker will come it will give u an option of that tama hit yes to marry htiyes again to have a baby in the 2nd night the parent will leve & u'll have a 2 nd generation but u have to be 6 for this to happen :blink: sor :mametchi: :marumimitchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r:

You've got a lot of Q's!

Tamagotchi's have to be and Adult To get married and have twin babies. (one goes to each parent) In this topic There is the 7 Shop codes for V3. If you want to marry without Love Potion, your tama will have to be friends withyour other one. But, They have to have 4 Hearts. not faces, hearts. Now when you use the love potion, your faces will turn to hearts. To use this, use the love potion on one of your tama's (They must be an Adult, it does not matter what age.) Then connect with your other one. Presnet works best :huh:

If you have any further Qeustions, please feel free to PM me :huh:

-KG-

FIRST OF ALL THEY NEED TO BE OLDER AND WHEN THERE THE AGE OF 3 THEY CAN HAVE A BABY.HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to close this topic because most of the questions have been answered and this topic is becoming a bit SPAMy. :ichigotchi:

If you have any further questions, please make your own topic in the "Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners." :eek:

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back