Would you ever do this to a poor maskitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you ever restart or debug your tama in order to get rid of a Masktchi?

• YES:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!:

• WHAT'S A MASKITCHI?:

• WHAT'S DEBUGGING?:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi13192

Reaction score
SHAME ON YOU IF YOU WOULD DO IT! THIS IS A MASKITCHI-----> :angry:

IF YOU DO THIS YOU'RE A VERY MEAN PERSON!

My sister does the same thing. :angry: She does it all the time when she gets a tama she doesn't like.

I GOT LOTS TO SAY ITS VERY UGLY AND WAT I KEEP GETING I COULD KILL IT,LOOK THIS IS THE FACE OF EVIL > :angry: <

Last edited by a moderator:
Chatty chick ant tammymad are so cruel! :) :D :D :angry:

Masktchi's are awsome!----> :angry:

Actually, I'd be kinda happy to have a Maskutchi once in a while, as long as I plan for it. Something tells me I'm gonna get a lot of the 'better' tamagotchis, and not any of the 'lesser' tamagotchis. Variety is good...

I get tons and tons of Maskutchis. I'm trying to kick my habit of neglecting the poor dudes. Now they're my friends. :) That's Carly, :D Chi, :D Leigh, :lol: Phil, and :lol: Mario. YAAYY!!! GO MASKUTCHI!!!

look i dont really dig maskutchis either ok..but i would never do such a thing

suppose ur mom n dad gave birth to u n say u were ugly n throw u in the garbage or watever..would u like that????I DONT THINK SO

maskutchis need love and care just like u and any other TAMA !!!!:anry:

MY CLASSMATE SAVANHA SHAN HATES THEM!!! I TAKE CARE OF HER tamagotchis..... AND WHEN THEY ARE MASKUTCHIS..... SHE SAYS TO RESET THEM! (SHE SAYS THEIR UGLY)

I ACCIDENTALLY reset my masktchi, but reseting on purpose is just plain cruel! :D

I wouldn't, it just means I need to take more care of it if I did get one. My sis got one, and their cute in their own way (I like their mouths), just like every other one.

;) :huh: :eek: ;) :D :eek: Save all the masktchi's!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you like em' see my next poll and topic. "When masktchi haters attack!" :D B) :) :blink: :blink: :lol:

Masktchi-----> B)

Well the best thing about V2 tamagotchis is that if u get a stupid masktchi, as long as u have the codes, u can dress it in a cute panda or sheep costume, anf forget about how ugly it really is........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back