Would you ever do this to a poor maskitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you ever restart or debug your tama in order to get rid of a Masktchi?

• YES:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!:

• WHAT'S A MASKITCHI?:

• WHAT'S DEBUGGING?:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that people who hate masktchi's are well VERY VERY VERY BAD PARENTS! :lol:

PLEASE FORGIVE ME I SERIOUSLY DIDNT MEAN 2 VOTE "YES" I MENT 2 VOTE "NO WAY" MY ARM SLIPPED PLEASE 4 GIVE ME I WOULD NEVER RESET OR DEBUG A TAMA 2 GET RID OH MASKUTCHI---- :lol:

I hate Maskitchi, but i would NEVER do that. thats horrible!! + it would ruin all your hard work!

u got something against masktchi's that you'd do a horrid thing to get rid of them?

debugging is bad cuz my friend had debugged all her tamagotchis and then sumhow it didn't work and the wires broke so all her tamagotchis got screwed...don't put all ur eggs in 1 basket,they always say :lol:

I don't really care for Masketchis but I never would reset one just because I don't like it. For all who have got masketchi and reset them your the one to blame for not giving the correct care that was needed.

I have never got a maskitch before, but if I did I would not reset it. I have gotten a ninja before because I left my tamagotchi in the car when I went to the store. My poor tamagotchi was in very sad shape, I felt so bad :ph34r:

I love Masktchis!

I think they're digital form is alot cuter than the Mimitchis!

But Mimitchi's on paper are too cute to live. xDDD

Masktchis, Gozarutchis, Hanatchis, and Robotchis aren't bad. They're good, cool little pets.

Masktchi's with Bat wings are adorable.

Masktchis are easy to get. ^^

Don't fill the hungry and happy meters over TWO hearts, keep their training two points or under, and let their meters empty a few times. After they turn inot a teenager you can fill up their meters fully, but don't play with them. It ruins the work. xD

They will way over 90 pounds when their adults, but just play the jump game up to four hurdles and stop, they lose three pounds at that point.

When they get married and have kids, the child will most likely be a Masktchi or Gozarutchi. I had 5 generations, until I got a Memetchi. (After two generations you can fill their training one point below, and meters, full their whole life and they'll still be the same type)

I would never reset/debug my tama just to get rid of a Masktchi. I don't really like Masktchi that much, but I certainly don't hate it either. :D Whatever character my tamagotchi evolves into, I take good care of it, even if I don't like the character I get. Resetting a tamagotchi to get rid of a Masktchi is extremely stupid. I mean, your tamagotchi is eventually going to die, or leave when it has a tamababy. And if your tamagotchi is on a high generation (like mine which is 28th generation), resetting your tamagotchi just to get rid of a Masktchi would make you a very wierd, sick person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back