Pick your teacher!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_gurl

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] :p I dont know if anyone else knows this, but you can pick the teacher for school on your tamagotchi v4!! [/SIZE]

All you have to do is when your tamagotchi goes to meet the teacher for school, you press the A button and it will change to the flower teacher, and if you press the A button again it will change to the square teacher.

If you press the A button again after that it will go back to mr. turtle...

mr. turtle is for intelligence pts., mrs. frill is the arts (i think) pts. teacher, and mr. canvas( again, thats what i heard) is the social pts. teacher

Press B to confirm when you see the teacher you want.

Once you have picked your teacher you can't change it (until your next generation)

[SIZE=12pt]I HOPE IT HELPED!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :huh: [/SIZE] :lol:

PS.i need help to see what my tamagotchi's fav food and items are plz help my tamagotchis are the young memetchi , misutamatchi and the shirobabytchi....... yes i have 3 version fours :huh: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh cool! really? cauz i don't have a v4 yet, but that

would be really useful.

have u tryed that out yet though? :mellow: :lol:

I tried it didn't work....

Do you have to do it the first time?

kool thanks that helps alot i really wanted ms flower but never knew how to get her thanks again:)

Yeah that happend to me too but wasnt sure so just randomly picked, it comes up in your mail box then you can choose who u want

I mean, no offense or anything, but hasn't someone already posted this? (Though personally, I think it's a little more clear the way you say it :p ) :D :huh: :huh: :p :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]I dont know why. It didn't work for me! Any other tips? :angry: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] a12mdc[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] :) I dont know if anyone else knows this, but you can pick the teacher for school on your tamagotchi v4!! [/SIZE]All you have to do is when your tamagotchi goes to meet the teacher for school, you press the A button and it will change to the flower teacher, then the square teacher.

After that it will go back to mr. turtle...

mr. turtle is for intelligence pts., mrs. frill is the arts (i think) pts. teacher, and mr. canvas( again, thats what i heard) is the social pts. teacher

[SIZE=14pt]I HOPE IT HELPED!!! :wub: :wub: :D ;) :D [/SIZE] :D

PS.i need help to see what my tamagotchi's fav food and items are plz help my tamagotchis are the young memetchi , misutamatchi and the shirobabytchi....... yes i have 3 version fours :wub: :lol:
It's Ms. Flower, not Mrs. Frill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back