Pick your teacher!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mellow: I OLREDY NEW THAT BUT IT WOULD HELLP THE PEOPAL WHO DONT NOW :rolleyes: :wacko: :furawatchi:

[SIZE=12pt] :) I dont know if anyone else knows this, but you can pick the teacher for school on your tamagotchi v4!! [/SIZE]All you have to do is when your tamagotchi goes to meet the teacher for school, you press the A button and it will change to the flower teacher, then the square teacher.

After that it will go back to mr. turtle...

mr. turtle is for intelligence pts., mrs. frill is the arts (i think) pts. teacher, and mr. canvas( again, thats what i heard) is the social pts. teacher

Press B to confirm when you see the teacher you want.

Once you have picked your teacher you can't change it (until your next generation)

[SIZE=12pt]I HOPE IT HELPED!!! :( :p :p :D B) [/SIZE] B)

PS.i need help to see what my tamagotchi's fav food and items are plz help my tamagotchis are the young memetchi , misutamatchi and the shirobabytchi....... yes i have 3 version fours :( :)
Great guide! I am sure all the confused members on this will be helped a lot!

TIP: Don't leave the screen on the teacher you don't want too long - you will end up enrolling in that teacher's class ;)

Code:
It will help the confused ones though. Don't ask me why I am using code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back