rofl rofl rofl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
ok me and my friends were with our tamas and her battery died (the screen went blank) and it just did this long beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. So we couldn't shut it up so we threw it on the ground three times hard and it finally shut up. It was really fun so we did it again and when we looked at it the screen was cracked and the ink was showing. ROFL for a second we thought it was dirt (becuz it landed in the dirt) it was sooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!

Gosh..............................it was my friends idea..................anyway her mom would rather go to Target and get a new one then go ALL the way to Lake Tahoe and buy a new battery.

(Tahoe=2 hours away or more Target=20 minutes away.)

That's not funny.

And you can buy Tamagotchi batteries at Target, too.

:\

>: ( ALSO BECUZ IT WAS MAKING THAT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SOUND AND WOULDN'T FLIPPIN' SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!

That's what happens when you leave the batteries in without changing them. Take them out when it shows the "battery low" sign.

And chill man, this is your topic about destroying a Tamagotchi on a TAMAGOTCHI site.

What did you think our reaction would be??

God I was just saying. Could a guide just close this so the dumb "people" would stop being so annoying and rude.

Fun suckers................

That's what happens when you leave the batteries in without changing them. Take them out when it shows the "battery low" sign.  

And chill man, this is your topic about destroying a Tamagotchi on a TAMAGOTCHI site.

What did you think our reaction would be??
I agree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. B)

God I was just saying. Could a guide just close this so the dumb "people" would stop being so annoying and rude.

Excuse me, this "dumb" person would like to correct you. If anything, you're being dumb and annoying and rude. You post really a pointless topic and I think you have a bad sense of humor and your post is annoying and all the ones after that are pretty rude. That's all this "dumb" person is going to tell you because I don't want to be any more "annoying" or "rude" to you.

[SIZE=10pt]I didn't think it was that funny, but OK...[/SIZE]

They do sell Tamagotchi baterries at Target.

your the one being rude. read the bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. THey dont sell those batteries at my target

2. Well if you don't think it's funny dont be rude about it

3. w/e

Can we please stop arguing? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I don't think it's fair that we're fighting because we want people to agree with us. Younger kids might open this, and it'll be setting them a bad example!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back