rofl rofl rofl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the ones who ruined a tama. When it beeps like that, you take the battery out.

1.) You may not know what kind of batteries they are.

2.) We're not being rude, you are the one who called us dumb "people."

3.) No comment.

Please don't be rude about it. People are entitled to their opinions. Again, you are on a Tamagotchi website, what did you expect when you said you destroyed a Tamagotchi?

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please stop arguing? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I don't think it's fair that we're fighting because we want people to agree with us. Younger kids might open this, and it'll be setting them a bad example!
I agree! It is clearly stated in other topics that when there is a difference in oppinion, fights aren't allowed to break out. If there is a difference in oppinion we must respect each others oppinions. I think a Guide should close this to avoid further arguements.

... I smell a war coming on...

Anyways, I too fail to see this funny (No offence) because you destroyed a Tama...so what? We won't really care, you must have a very different sense of humor than other people I've met, cause *ehm* you just wasted your or whoever bought you that's money.

And it is really rude calling all these people dumb, annoying,rude and suckers. We can't be dumb, we know how to type, and read and everything else, and most of us here dont spell so and beep with 24 O's and E's, and we know how to use punctuation and capitals (No offence...again) just keep in mind that you have broken some rules.

-Flaming or arguing

-Use of offensive or derogatory language

Yes, very offensive. Now also keep in mind that if you just reply to me saying something else offensive like "ZOMG, why'd you say that, your mean, I hate you" I'd just ignore it and you risk of breaking another rule, leading to bad Karma.

Thank You... T_T

>: (          ALSO BECUZ IT WAS MAKING THAT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SOUND AND WOULDN'T FLIPPIN' SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!
Wow now THIS is a sign of maturity. :p

We understand that you didn't know what to do geeze. Maybe next time you can take out the batteries. And you also said "this is a funny story, guess what, i broke a tama and it was fun!' This is a site of people who like tamas. If you were on a dog lovers site would you say, "hey guess what, dogs are the worst thing in the world?" no. Just watch what you say.

~Reanna

Why didn't you just replace the batteries? Anyway funny story.

G-d, stop being mean.

OK, if they don't sell tama baterries at Target, what about Walgreens? That's where I got mine.

Matchy

Okay, finding batteries, let's see..... um, try CVS? Any convenite (sp?) store would sell them.

But the whole tama thing.... well..... it seems to me that you have a dry sense of humor. No offense, but this is a tama site. And don 't call the people of TT "Fun suckers", "dumb people" and other things like that. By doing that, you will just start a flame war.

Alimania

that "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" is the sound that tells u to change tha battery

u could of just took out the old one!

I don't find that story very funny. And these dumb "people" on here are OBVIOUSLY smart. They can read, type, write, and all of those things that all people can do. And we're not being rude, you are. You're calling us dumb, fun suckers, rude, and all those other **RUDE** names you called us. i'm going to have a guide close this and hopefully it WILL be closed soon.

And also have you tried the *jewelry* section of Target? That's where I got mine. They're only $5 or maybe less. And the idea of what you did to that poor tamagotchi was dumb itself. Why would you destroy a perfectly good tama????? ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back