BOYS ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :unsure: :( :( :( :angry: :D :(

Snogged me in public!

And this old Granny came pass and looked like

she had seen a ghoast! XD

TAM

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a topic with a boys only instead of girls only :huh: . One time this girl scratched my neck. And hit me in a very inappropriate spot.. xD

So I am a girl but, my friend makaila keeps kicking people um......somewhere for no reason then laughs. :furawatchi:

Nothing happened to me but two girls keep punching my friends and those people better watch out!*smash**run*

There's nothing I can't stand more than a girl who kicks/hits guys -you know where- and thinks it's funny.

Because it's not funny o_o.

If I punched a girl in the ovaries I don't think it'd be funny for anyone >_>

Well, I'm a girl, but I'll say some things I've done to boys ;D

Well, last year I accidentally broke my friend's finger xD He had his hands on the ground, and I didn't see them and, well.... Stomped on his hand on accident.... xD It was bad. No blood or anything, but he was crying :'(

I told my other friend that the IRS collects taxes even after a nuclear war xD He flipped out. But he's kinda messed up >.>

This one kid kept saying he would never die and that the sun would never explode, so I kept saying that it's been scientifically proven that the sun will explode, but after he dies. That was, like, against both things he said wrapped in one. So he went on the table and started yelling at me -.-;

Well, those are a few of the things I've done >.< Meh, I don't regret the last two ;D Those boys were big jerks....

♪~tk710

TrickerTreat, you can't kick a girl in the ovaries really, they're inside of her. I don't think it would hurt that much ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing I can't stand more than a girl who kicks/hits guys -you know where- and thinks it's funny.
Because it's not funny o_o.

If I punched a girl in the ovaries I don't think it'd be funny for anyone >_>
Well DUH it wouldn'tbe funny!

whatev, i'm a girl & i am VERY against girls beating up on others (weather it was a boy or girl.)

I mean, girls like that shouldn't be doing that!...unless you got them [SIZE=21pt]REALLY[/SIZE]pi**ed-off!

I mean, c'mon! What did you boys do to make a girl SO angry that they just HAD to kick you "there"?!

Ya know, we girls wouldn't get sooo pi**ed-off if you boys didn't pick on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X(

you people should stop & think that mabey a girl has her "you know what" & is in dire pain while you b-b-BOYS start picking on her! She doesn' need it!

-PP :furawatchi:

Well I think its really mean to pick on someone. But if their just like annoying you by pinching you then dont get so serious! I am not trying to be mean but alot of boys deserve what they get. I am a girl and I have kicked a few boys! But the thing is they deserved it. My friend Allyeri kicks boys in the legs and such for no reason unless they are bothering her! I say they deserve it! but I dont think any boy deserves being kicked in the *you know where* unless they hurt you badly! Thts my opinion.

Unless they hurt you badly!
I still don't think that that's a good enough excuse to kick a boy 'inbetween their legs'. Alot of people probably don't realise but I think you can cause them serious damage later in life like making them infertille etc..

..........................i am a girl but..here are some stories..

this boy is always flicking me and my friend of so my friend flicks him back. so i have a class with him and i got totallt pi**ed off and offered to kick him in the....well..you get the point. so then he ran away and hid behind his friend...

antoher time i totally slapped a boy...he made me mad..i regret that i think it was a little....more like way to harsh. hehe.......... :( srz to the boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back