BOYS ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm homeschooled. I don't see many girls or boys anyway...But hey, don't feel sorry for me! I like it that way. I see Mum's frirends quite a lot, and I treat them like a child...

Also, about all the problems with the flicking and poking and that...

Tell a teacher! :angry:

There's nothing I can't stand more than a girl who kicks/hits guys -you know where- and thinks it's funny.
Because it's not funny o_o.

If I punched a girl in the ovaries I don't think it'd be funny for anyone >_>
If a girl ever does that to you, kick her back in the same place x.x Trust me, it hurts.

I guess the meanest thing I've ever done to a guy was kick him in the happy. He got me back though.

I still don't think that that's a good enough excuse to kick a boy 'inbetween their legs'. Alot of people probably don't realise but I think you can cause them serious damage later in life like making them infertille etc..
It's true. They can get serious injurys and won't be able to have children in later life. I know because someone almost had permanent injurys on/in the *you know where* at my school.

If a girl ever does that to you, kick her back in the same place x.x Trust me, it hurts.
I guess the meanest thing I've ever done to a guy was kick him in the happy. He got me back though.
But then, wouldn't you be as bad as the person who kicked you? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back