Stack of JD'S!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Hi Guys! :mellow: I found a fresh stack of JD's if your interested Click

Personally I think the BUY IT NOW option is better.. :p Bidding is a additional price..

They are simply fake Tamagotchis, a copy off Bandai and, in my opinion, a disrespectful company to Aki Maita.

Apparently they have one impossible game, a 2-day life-span, and are not as fun. So, I wouldn't buy them. :p

Remember, we don't need to get all worked up about someone buying a JD tamagotchi or wishing to buy one. If you object to them you should calmly state that, even if you are very angry at fake tamagotchi sellers so this doesn't turn into a flame war. <_<

:huh: Try not to be tempted, it looks nice but it probably isn't. Also, the way the person describes it is so annoying. Their English isn't the best, and they make it sound like it's better than a real Tamagotchi:

"This newest model is different from ver3 or ver4 from bandai, it operate with direct clicking on the screen, it make the breeding process more easier, directly and conveniently. ..... This is the newest hot crazy virtual pet for school kids to playing with them during recess and home alone. Child can learn the responsibility through learning how to feed and take care of them. Moreover, they also can learn to concern the others."

Guys, don't be so hard on him. He is allowed to buy them and you can't tell him any different. If he buys them, who the heck cares??? It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't buy one. They are just a ripoff in my opinion.

Someone should sue JD! I mean, they think they can just steal a name of a toy already created, take the characters, and sell them! ^_^
We've been over this and the answer is no, if someone's suing JD it's Ban-Dai, they call them tamagochi, or tomo I think.

So basically it's your fault if you buy it.. No offense. =|

Period, so cut it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, but they look sooo cool and fun! ;)
Are JD'S FUN?

Locky458
I bought the V5 of JD but it sounds the same. You can buy them if you want, even though people said don't buy one I did and I can't wait for it to come. From what I here people say they are terrible but I just say they arn't as good as Bandai's. They do break easly so do be carful with them but don't exspect them to be as good as Bandai's :( .

:) Try not to be tempted, it looks nice but it probably isn't. Also, the way the person describes it is so annoying. Their English isn't the best, and they make it sound like it's better than a real Tamagotchi:
"This newest model is different from ver3 or ver4 from bandai, it operate with direct clicking on the screen, it make the breeding process more easier, directly and conveniently. ..... This is the newest hot crazy virtual pet for school kids to playing with them during recess and home alone. Child can learn the responsibility through learning how to feed and take care of them. Moreover, they also can learn to concern the others."
i agree they look nice ,yet they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:wacko: Try not to be tempted, it looks nice but it probably isn't. Also, the way the person describes it is so annoying. Their English isn't the best, and they make it sound like it's better than a real Tamagotchi:
<_< Try not to be tempted, it looks nice but it probably isn't. Also, the way the person describes it is so annoying. Their English isn't the best, and they make it sound like it's better than a real Tamagotchi:
"This newest model is different from ver3 or ver4 from bandai, it operate with direct clicking on the screen, it make the breeding process more easier, directly and conveniently. ..... This is the newest hot crazy virtual pet for school kids to playing with them during recess and home alone. Child can learn the responsibility  through learning how to feed and take care of them. Moreover, they also can learn to concern the others."
THEY ACTUALLY SAID REAL ONES ARENT AS GOOD JD YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUISNESS :unsure: :wacko:

My friend used to have a JD. She was sick of it so she threw it out her window. It sounded like fun. She said about how much it broke. So, that backs up how they break easially. It seemed pretty much like a shattered window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back