Stack of JD'S!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people do buy fakes, just to see what they're like. What I really don't like is how the sellers call them "Tamagotchi". Most don't use proper grammar and say that "this is even better than the Tamagotchi, as it has more to do than looking after a pet!" Well nowadays that's the same for a REAL Tamagotchi.

I don't get it how it says, "Moreover, they can also learn to concern the others."

I'm sorta bored, so I'm doing a whole list of what sellers are saying about how the JD pet is better than a real Tamagotchi (no not what's good about it, how "superior" the JD pet is):

1. "It operate with direct clicking on the screen, it make the breeding process more easier, directly and conveniently." (Translation: It operates with direct clicking on the screen, therefore making the breeding process easier, more direct and more convenient.)

2. "Meet more friends, get more fun, best gift for your kids." (Not sure if they're actually saying that the JD pet is superior in this case, but it sure seems like it... MORE friends, MORE fun they're saying...)

3. "This toy is a new design of version 9. Nice looking with interesting functions. Kids love it very much! With this package, a pen is a gift for free of charge." (It kinda did seem to me like they were pretending this one was superior...)

4. "These Pair of Honey lover Tamagotchi is very interesting." (Uh, yeah.)

I'm kinda bored, so I'll continue no more.

They didn't even call it Tamagotchi they called it 'Ura pet' that sounds like a copy of the Japinese Uratama! ;) And it was the Chinese addition! That was totally fake!!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Apparently they have one impossible game, a 2-day life-span, and are not as fun. So, I wouldn't buy them. :p
Remember, we don't need to get all worked up about someone buying a JD tamagotchi or wishing to buy one. If you object to them you should calmly state that, even if you are very angry at fake tamagotchi sellers so this doesn't turn into a flame war. :)
Ok I won't explode anymore. I'd only just been told of JDs existence. :lol:

OMG tht is scary!

stupid FAKERS

ALWAYS LOOK 4 THE BANDAI LOGO!!

MAN I DISLIKE FAKERS

:) DjMaster :p

[SIZE=21pt] FAKE[/SIZE] TAMAS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL!!!!!!!! :) :angry:

Sorry to tell u but they are FAKE!FAKE!FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEE!sorry bout that.

Ok, but they look sooo cool and fun! :D
Are JD'S FUN?

Locky458
Trust me, they're not. I once ordered a JD Tamagotchi off of eBay just to see what it's like, and it's really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back