i can't believe that toys r us would torcher us!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
it's the first of september aka new tamagotchis are out! but wait...check toysrus.com and they took the date off of when the new tamagotchis are out to "not yet relesed"! oh my gosh!!! how could they?! i was sooo looking forward to buying more tamagotchis! oh well. i guess i'm over reacting. i just want to hear ur guys' opinions about this.

OMG LOOK THEY DO HAVE NEW ONES DONT THEY!??!! i searched tamagotch i and it has alot new tamasgotchis (i think)

My guess is that (since the new Tamagotchi Connections were supposedly in tight supply at first rollout) the online vendors were probably put in line behind the actual stores across the country. Same as for the stores that also have a web store... They probably wanted to stock their shelves for walk-in customers before web surfers...

But I could be wrong...

-Admin-

Argh at walmart.com they only have like 7 different tamagotchis and toysrus.com has like 11

toys r us is showing the NEW colors that are coming out the first released colors are available now. the silver one yellow with stars one clear red one and a white one are new colors i think theres another.

I always thought a mid August release date and then new designs on the 1st Sept was a very stupid idea.

I've olny seen pics of the yellow and silver, can't wait to see what the others are like!

I don't know about you but I went to an actual Toys R Us store and they had a whole display with a few colors to choose from (I didn't really check, I just wanted the green one so I grabbed a green and ran! :) Maybe you should check a real store before ordering eh?

I also went and found one at the Wallmart store (it was out of place that's probably why I found it) but it was pink so I didn't want it.

it's the first of september aka new tamagotchis are out! but wait...check toysrus.com and they took the date off of when the new tamagotchis are out to "not yet relesed"! oh my gosh!!! how could they?! i was sooo looking forward to buying more tamagotchis! oh well. i guess i'm over reacting. i just want to hear ur guys' opinions about this.
at least u have one :)

Well the toys r us near me does not have them on the shelves they are in a box behind the counter and you have to go to the service desk and ask to buy them! :) ohh well I have 2 now! :blink:

I just went to toysrus.com it looks like they are sold out of the new colors. I really want the white with stickers one.

I just went to toysrus.com it looks like they are sold out of the new colors. I really want the white with stickers one.
Me too! if any of you guys get the new ones could you take a pic of it so we can see? thanks :D

Well the toys r us near me does not have them on the shelves they are in a box behind the counter and you have to go to the service desk and ask to buy them! :D ohh well I have 2 now! ;)
hey where do u live? im just asking coz i live in BC and i dun think theyre out yet.. i realli wanna get one!!

i don't know where you live, but i live in los angeles and i went to a toys r us in van nuys and i got my tamagotchi there, like last sunday or saturday. they didn't have a lot cause people bought so many but they are in stores.

I hate Toys R Us! They don't even know what's going on 1/2 the time!
LOL! same with walmart in my area,they didnt believe me that tamagotchis had a new line in canada and usa etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
;) I found a bunch at Toys'R'Us on a display near the service desk.. unfortunately, most were pink... i settled for the purple,but i would have perfered black/blue/or white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back