i can't believe that toys r us would torcher us!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the first of september aka new tamagotchis are out! but wait...check toysrus.com and they took the date off of when the new tamagotchis are out to "not yet relesed"! oh my gosh!!! how could they?! i was sooo looking forward to buying more tamagotchis! oh well. i guess i'm over reacting. i just want to hear ur guys' opinions about this.
i went on toysrus.com or w.e numerous times including before 'release date,' on release date, and after the supposedly release date, and i never saw one ad for tamagotchis.

i don't know where you live, but i live in los angeles and i went to a toys r us in van nuys and i got my tamagotchi there, like last sunday or saturday. they didn't have a lot cause people bought so many but they are in stores.
i live in San Diego (two hours away from you) and they do have tamagotchis here just not the brand new ones.

i no hanatchi! i meen dis is da present! like, i want to go to da store to pick up a tama v3! the worst part of my situation of wantin to have a new tama v3 is my mum say NO, U HAVE TWO. U DONT NEED N E MORE. helllooooooo? i have a v1 and a v2! like, i need a v3! it would complete my set!

We have Reggies n Toys r us. When i went to ask about the new range of tamagotchis (v2), they looked at me as though i had gone mad. One guy asked what a tamagotchi was.

The next time i went (another Reggies) during xmas last yr, a person there told me that becoz of all the other new shipment of toys, they wouldnt b getting anything new (eg V2s) until mayb next xmas!!

AAhhhh!

~~~~~~~~~~

<_< *destressed*

They're talking bout v1 cause it's from 2004! look at the dates on the first few posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back