naruto

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone likes naruto but i dislike it :angry: it's so like...wierd i don't get it who agrees with me?.

Because it soooo awesome!!!

Do you even watch it?

I mean, they actually know that everything shouldn't be happy day and everything shouldn't be gore either. they have the perfect balance of action, comedy, fun, and drama. So how many episodes have you watched anyway?

I don't know why everyone likes naruto but i dislike it ;) it's so like...wierd i don't get it who agrees with me?.
pffftttt.....the only people who dont like naruto........HAVE NEVER WATCHED IT.........silly monkey :p

I don't like it. I agree with you, heart of stone87. I hate the show, and I've seen 50 episodes. So.... anyone going to challenge me?

LOL, silly monkey. Funny choice of words.

Anyways, sure, I'll challenge you. Everyone has their own opinions and tastes in t.v. shows, some people may find something amusing, while others not.

And if you disliked it, then why would you watch 50 episodes. If I were you I would sure by then stop watching by one.

Have you ever watched it? From my point of view, I think you have not.

I used to have that point of view that you have now, that was because I didn't watch it.

I got hooked! *.~

~ CeCe---

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh....... Ack...UUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!

NAAAARRRRUUUUTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D::::

I despise that show! D:< It's to popular, its just annoying to watch,

the battles are drawnnnn on.....It takes forever to get one with it! D:

I dislike it very much >:] lol

!!!Sorry just stating my opinion. =o!!!!

-Jumps out a window-

I used to DISPISE the show with all my heart because it seemed retarded and so popular.

I decided to see what all the Hubbub was, so when the Library FINALLY had a copy of one of the Manga's (I think it was Sasuke VS someone. Gawd my memory sucks) So I read a bit of it, I forgot to finish it. I watched a few Episodes then I got hooked. It was better then most Anime's I have seen. I mean kids battling? My age as well? That was awesome...

So Naruto officially Pwns alot of Anime's I have seen in a while

Argh....... Ack...UUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!
NAAAARRRRUUUUTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D::::

I despise that show! D:< It's to popular, its just annoying to watch,

the battles are drawnnnn on.....It takes forever to get one with it! D:

I dislike it very much >:] lol

!!!Sorry just stating my opinion. =o!!!!

-Jumps out a window-
*follows out the same window*

It's the new DBZ.

That's all I have to say.

The battles are drawnnnn on.....It takes forever to get one with it! D:
The battle part is true. One fight is like 4 episodes or something depending how important it is. But after all it's not so bad.....except a plot is like 3 to 5 episodes long and can get sooo boring.

LOL, silly monkey. Funny choice of words.
Anyways, sure, I'll challenge you. Everyone has their own opinions and tastes in t.v. shows, some people may find something amusing, while others not.

And if you disliked it, then why would you watch 50 episodes. If I were you I would sure by then stop watching by one.
Because my friends said it would get better later. Never did, though. >.>

I was at my friend's you and she started watching it and I despised it. I really don't know why, it just bothered me. o_O

I asked my friend to watch Naruto, she doesnt even know what it is and she started to yell at me how it is Bullcrap and how it should be banned from TV. Just because I brought along some of my Naruto Manga, she watched Disney channel knwoing I hate it (I cant STAND Any of those Reality TV shows on Disney) she literally watched it till 6, until Xiaolin Showdown (Crap) so I finished my Puzzle instead

Oh no. DragonballZ is better and nothing like Naruto in my opinion. xD I watch it sometimes, but it can be lame at times, and my friends are obsessed with Naruto.

In art my friend always draw Saskuke, and Sakura. And their love of Ramen. I was trapped to watch it. And they acutally made up their own names, O.O, xD.

In conlusion DragonBallZ is nothing like Naruto and is better to me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
naruto sooooooo sucks i know this girl who thinks naruto is good i mean she always talks about it i dont even know what she talks about half the time.i tooootttallly agree with you.

Huh, I love it. I watch it in japanese with subtitles. The dubbed voices are wierd! I have a couple of the manga and I watch it everyday. as for dbz, it freaks me out.

Latest posts

Back