naruto

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stop spazzing at the person who started this thread. so what if they don't like it? i don't either. it got way to annoying hearing about Saskue and Sakura and all the other characters and their fights and whatever. the only reason I believe that everyone is so obessed with it is because of all the bishouens (pretty boys) and bishojou (pretty girls). don't start screaming at me too, that's just my opinion.

I don't know why everyone likes naruto but i dislike it :D   it's  so like...wierd i don't get it who agrees with me?.
me too ;) :lol: :) :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorrry for double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naruto sucks! 
NO YOU DO FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hated it when my friend was first telling me about it, and now i like it more than she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINJAS ARE 4EVER! :D

I think a lot of people like it because it's very accessible, just as DBZ was. Any show that consists mostly of characters fighting one enemy/rival/whatever after another are easy to pick up and start watching because although plots are present, no prior knowledge of the plot is required to enjoy watching. This is because watching some dudes beat up each other can be pretty entertaining whether you're knowledgeable of the series or not. Also, the visceral enjoyment from the fight scenes will last with the viewer, and as a result he/she will be tempted to delve deeper into the "universe" laid out in the anime/manga/whatever. Pokemon also falls into this catagory, as it follows a very basic formula as well.

There's also the "bandwagon" factor, which is just as responsible for people NOT liking the show as it is for people liking it; there are those of us who will "hop on the bandwagon" and enjoy the show because everyone else is, and then there are the people who will resent it solely because others like it.

I find that it's a pretty average series. I watch it sometimes when I'm at a friends' house who likes it, but I really can't get into it as it seems pretty repetitive and I don't particularly care for Naruto as a character. There's so much of it, and so much of it is essentially the same, and there are so many irritating rabid weeaboo fanboys/girls that love it, I don't like it much.

I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT IS ANIME AND BECAUSE THERE IS BLOOD I KNOW THERE IS MORE IN OTNINJAS ARE 4EVER! HERE ANIME, BUT NARUTO IS AWSOME!

NO YOU DO FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hated it when my friend was first telling me about it, and now i like it more than she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINJAS ARE 4EVER! :eek:
People have the right to dislike Naruto. It's not the end of the world, now is it? There are a ton of better animes out there that top over Naruto.

I perfer alot of older animes that date from the 80's to 90's.

Latest posts

Back