Killer Masktchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Ok my friend told me about some glitch called the Killer Masktchi glitch. She said it happens when you connect. A Killer Masktchi comes and stabs your tamagotchi with a knife and it dies. She says that it can spread from tamagotchi machine to tamagotchi machine and says soon everybody's tamagotchi will be affected and will die.

Is that true?????

-C.M.

Hmmm... I have never heard of that. It sounds really far fetched. I highly doubt that that is true; your friend is probably just making it up. At least... I sure hope that it is not true!

Cinderpelt♥

Hmmm... I have never heard of that. It sounds really far fetched. I highly doubt that that is true; your friend is probably just making it up. At least... I sure hope that it is not true! 

Cinderpelt♥
She told me she heard it on TamaTalk last year. I'm not sure who and she isn't either. She says it happened to her cousins friend.

-C.M.

There no way that can be true...

Why would Bandai add a feature like that?

isn't the Tamagatchi target audience 6-12?

-βϵτα

She told me she heard it on TamaTalk last year. I'm not sure who and she isn't either. She says it happened to her cousins friend .  

-C.M.
Her cousins friend?

Theres a key word that basically screams that shes lying

:huh: <--- Has Knife

Scary. but...I'm 100% sure its NOT true.Why would it be, like come on it IS a toy for people of 8-12 years of age. :huh:

It's not true! :blink: I know it! :angry: I have a Masktchi tama and I connected with another tama and my Masktchi didn't kill that tama.

That rumor is completely false. There is no such glitch; your friend was telling a story. First of all, why would Bandai incorporate such a scenario in a kid's toy? Second of all, you can tell when someone is lying when he or she say it happened to a "friend of a friend" or "a friend's cousin".

heres another keyword:IT SPREADS TO EACH OTHER TAMA. how can it spread? thats impossible. its like its spreads from a jap tama to a amarica tama??!!?!? it cant connect when your not looking or when you did not choose connect. and besides!!!

That is so not true!

Why woul;d Bandai add a feature like that?

Your freind is tellng a lie!!!!!

That is so not true!Why woul;d Bandai add a feature like that?

Your freind is tellng a lie!!!!!
It's not a feature. It's a glitch. Something that Bandai didn't put in.

-C.M.

You say it's a glitch...but how could there be such a complicated glitch of a masktchi killing another tamagotchi?? I'm sure that Bandai tests tamagotchi and would have noticed some sort of mass murder by masktchis. :eek: And also, what version did your friend have this occur on? The fact that there isn't a lot of information and the whole 'cousin's friend' thing tells us one thing: this isn't tru.e Usually I am not so quick to say something is false, but this isn't really believable. Don't worry, this won't happen! :D

XOXO,

tulip :eek:

I agree with you Tulip, and there is no way someone could glitch up your tama so it makes others die and how could it spread if your tama already died?

that's not true! my friend has had a Masktchi and i connected with it. it did not kill my tama! it's not true! don't worry.

It's not true! :( I know it! :D I have a Masktchi tama and I connected with another tama and my Masktchi didn't kill that tama.
i had a masketchi but i connected and it diddnt happened

She said it doesn't happen everytime you connect. Weather you have a masktchi or not doesn't matter. It's a glitch that only certain tamagotchis can have, I guess.

idk that's what she's saying.

-C.M.

WOW!why would a masktchi kill another tama??seems VERY unlikely. :) -is this the face of a killer?i didnt think so!

That is entirely not true, its extremely far-fetched. How could a glitch be that complex? You're friend's a lier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back