Killer Masktchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's not true, whatever way you look at it, never. I've never heard about it before. In theory, it can't be true: if it would be, Tamagotchi would be forbidden from under 15 kids. It's like an urban legend: not true, but a good story. And the simple program of TMGC isn't capable of that.

:ichigotchi: i heard something on the internet about maskitachi stabbing another tamagotchi it is complicated but there are loads of rumours so its 50% not true and 50%true it think mametchis get stabbed more likely sorry to say also my friend had a tama that got kill in night not of starvation or anything but it could the the killer maskitichi sorry if igot that name wrong :p i think i can spread eventhough if it dosnt connect

have u been awake at night and see it walk off screen looking angry? well that could be it!!! and i know how to stop your tama from being killed so pm me!!! and your tama is 100000000% safe trust me coz it worked for me

Eep! Scary! But very unlikely. :gozarutchi: ......|.).........? Don't think so.

.......|..)..........

.....|...).........

.....|...)...........

.....|.)...........

....||.............

....||.............

....||..........

She is LYING.

The tamagotchi is for 6-20 years old anyway.

And Bandai would NOT put that in a tamagotchi too.

:ichigotchi:ichigotchi_212 :huh:

omg! I HOPE its not true. it sounds like nonsence to me but who knows?!? I happen to have a :lol: right now! and it DOES have the CREEPIEST smile.

WOW!why would a masktchi kill another tama??seems VERY unlikely. :lol: -is this the face of a killer?i didnt think so!
actually, it might be the face of a killer if you ask me! I have a :wacko: right now. HAVE YOU SEEN HOW A B) SMILES?!?! IT JUST PLAIN DISTERBING!

actually, it might be the face of a killer if you ask me! I have a :lol: right now. HAVE YOU SEEN HOW A :wacko: SMILES?!?! IT JUST PLAIN DISTERBING!
I think Masktchis are cute. I remember when I first got my V1 3 years ago. I didn't know anything about tamagotchis! I just fed it food to cure hungryness and fed it snacks to make it happy! I got Masktchi and Gozarutchi ALL THE TIME!! I remember when I first got the matchmaker. I was like, "what the hell is this?" so I press button B, then pressed it again and saw my tamagochi had a baby!

I even remember the name of my very first tamagotchi!

Zoey!

<3

-C.M,

That is NOT true! I have a :lol: and it is partners with my V4! Did you just mistake the little heart that appears when their in love for a knive and your tamagotchi was about to die when you connected and when it came back it died? Well I am sure that a :wacko: would not kill! They are shy, havent you read B) 's description?

PS: I know those smiles arn't that nice.

:puroperatchi: Well, I am sure Bandai would make sure that there would be no VIOLENT glitches because of the was, some do gooder would probably sue bandai. Also the toy is for children. And, if ur tama dies, how can it stab the tama u connect with. that wood be an awesome glitch though.

:ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: <_< :ph34r: THEY ARE COMING TO STAB UR TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!

That is NOT true! I have a :puroperatchi: and it is partners with my V4! Did you just mistake the little heart that appears when their in love for a knive and your tamagotchi was about to die when you connected and when it came back it died? Well I am sure that a :ichigotchi: would not kill! They are shy, havent you read :gozarutchi: 's description? PS: I know those smiles arn't that nice.
Well it doesn't matter weather you have a masktchi or not. When you connect, instead of your tamagotchi going to the other person's tama-screen, a masktchi with a knife comes and slices your tamagotchis head off and the screen filled with black blood and then the egg with wings appears.

My friend just typed that up ^^^ I don't know if it's true but she said she saw it.

-C.M.

tell ur friend that heather, my bff, has had 35 generations of tamas, mostly masktchis and we connect all the time, not once has this obsurd thing ever happen!

11 yrs living on this earth! *tama*lover*

When you connect, instead of your Tamagotchi kissing the other Tamagotchi, the Killer Masktchi comes and slices your Tamagotchi's head off and it dies and leaves a egg. The egg hatches and out comes an adult, like the debugged Tamagotchi. You can choose these characters:

:mimitchi:

:ichigotchi:

:gozarutchi:

:puroperatchi:

:mametchi:

I had a dream about this last night. It is a fake glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell ur friend that heather, my bff, has had 35 generations of tamas, mostly masktchis and we connect all the time, not once has this obsurd thing ever happen!
11 yrs living on this earth! *tama*lover*
Did you NOT read?

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT CHARACTER YOU HAVE! EVEN IF YOU HAVE A MAMETCHI, WHEN YOU CONNECT, SOMETIMES THE MASKTCHI WITH A KNIFE COMES AND SLICES YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS HEAD OFF AND THEN THE EGG WITH WINGS APPEARS!

Sheesh people at least READ what I put what my BFF said!

-C.M.

Its a total lie maskotchi wouldn't do that.Isn't he like the shy one.Thats why he wears a mask. :( :p :p

That rumor is completely false. There is no such glitch; your friend was telling a story. First of all, why would Bandai incorporate such a scenario in a kid's toy? Second of all, you can tell when someone is lying when he or she say it happened to a "friend of a friend" or "a friend's cousin".

I agree with PeaceFrog 777. I to KNOW she's lying :( :p hehe

t

ta

tama

tamap

tamapa

tamap

tama

tam

ta

TAMAGOTCHIS RULE !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: