The official Vmigo thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
Hello! Now your first post should look a little like this

"Hello! I have a Vmigo (Handheld or TV dock?) and (his/her) name is (name here)

he is (how many days) old! And (he/she) is a (Breed)"

Then you can just chit-chat :p

Ok heres mine:

Hii! I have a Vmigo TV dock and his name is Nicky.

He is 3 days old! And he is a German Shepard.

Anyways. I have a question!

It says he is 0 years old but he is really 3.. What should I do?

I own a Vmigo!

Golden Retriever Pod

(Kimble the Golden Retriever)

(Jerry the German Shepard)

(Yarnball the Yorkie)

Chihuahua Pod

(Carl the Chihuahua)

(Blackie the Black Lab)

(I am saving up for a Puggle currently)

I also own a TV Dock.

For question:

It's normal. The thing is glitchy. A good idea is to check your calender's date. Usually the Vmigo grows up in two days. Is your Vmigo grown up? A very good idea is to check the calender. Is the date correct? If not, change your settings.

Oh and Vmigos don't connect for some reason. I have tried with my cousin's and my second pod and the connection doesn't work.

Any questions? Just ask me!

Well one other..

My v-migo gets sick ALOT and I take perfect care of him!

Haha.

My Vmigo turned into an adult! Yay.

And with that quests.. yay!

Hi, I have a V-migo handheld, and her name is Hermione. She is 0 days old and is a chihuahua.

I just got her today. It's kinda strange, all the pop-up thought bubbles and messages, but I'm getting used to it. My mom thinks it's weird that it sniffs and barks, but I think it's cute.

I got a puggle yesterday and named it Ron! I am saving for a labrador to name it Harry. (You can tell I'm a Harry Potter fan.) But this morning, (I just got my vmigo yesterday) the batteries were dead! :wacko: So annoying! :wacko:

Hermione and Ron are now adult dogs! I've completed disc catch. If I can save up, I'd like to get a labrador, and name it Harry, you know, like Harry Potter.

I made a vmigo FAQ. Check it out!

[SIZE=14pt]VMIGO FAQ[/SIZE]WRITTEN BY SQUIDWARD IS COOL

[SIZE=8pt]Can vmigos get sick? [/SIZE]

Yes. You will be inmformed by the vet through mail in the TV. Your pet's thing will be empty and the needs do not go up. All you have to do is go to the vet and press "Heal" and your pet will be fine.

Can you take them for a walk?

Yeah. It's a special walk mode. It's not like Nintendogs. There's a built-in pedometer. You go in to walk mode and either use the clip, clip it on, and walk around or you could just shake the pod slowly up and down to increase steps. Every 10 steps gets you 1 PetPoint

Can you groom them? Yes. You either pay the Groomer to clean fur or the Traner guy to bring cleanness up, or for about 70 PetPoints (you need to check your store on the pod) you can buy a brush. It's like a game on the pod where you press the correct buttons to brush your pet. It's very easy and it gets you 20 PP everytime you brush your pet successfully. On the TV you just see it get brushed.

Are there special events?

Sorta. On your birthday or I think a special evet (holidays, ect) there's a special hunt you can do on the TV. You dig up a prize to add to your collection of stuff. You can't play with it though.

Do they age?

Yeah. When you first have them, their puppies. You can't do a lot with them. But after 2 days, they morph into adults and they'll stay like that for the rest of eternity. You can do mores stuff with them when they're adults. If you want, you can cheat with the date and set it back if you can't wait 2 days.

Do you have to set the date and time?

Yes. You need to. Sometimes the date and time mess up. so it's a good idea to check your calender and date once in a while. You can also set alarms on the calender for any day of the year. One alarm a day though.

Are there games?

Yes. In the TV, there are dream games. Bowl flying game, Sniffing Bones game, catching Bones game, and (Golden Retriever pod) Jumping game (OR) (Chihuahua pod) Chasing Bone game. On the pod and TV there are 3 games. The Trick Competetion where you perform tricks as fast as you can, the Disc catsch agme where you catch passing discs, and the Ball game where in the river, you bump balls across. They are much easier to do on the pod. There are two games that you can do on the pod, but in order to do it, you need the items required. The feeding bones game is where you need to feed a treat and not miss to your dog. You get 20 PP by winning this. Then there's the brush game where you need to brush your pet successfully. You need to buy a brush from the store. You get 20 PP by winning this.

Here's what you win:

Dream Games: PetPoints and maybe a broze, silver, or gold medal!

Games that you can play on pod & TV: No PP, but a shiny trophy if you win the level!

Pod only games: 20 PP if successful

Can they do tricks?

Yep. You get three tricks at first but to perform them, go into trick mode. To do more tricks and enter the trick competetion, you pet must be a grown up to enter and you need to buy tricks from the Trainer guy. At first, you need to reach "Beg". When you finish the level, you can go to the guy and buy another trick to enter the next level. Keep doing this to win the trick competion!

Do you have any tips? Please help me get off to a good start with my V-migo!

Well, I do have a few tips on hand. A good idea is to definatly get the brush. So whenever your broke and need money to feed your pet, just play the game multiple times to win cash to feed your pet! Plus, it's very easy and a great way to get PP! It also helps you buy all the stuff in the shops, and buy a new puppy! Oh and I don't reccommend vaccination. It's expensive, plus it makes it harder to take care of your pet! Running your pet to the vet is very easy and it makes them happier! With vaccination, you need to keep feeding your pet constantly and your on your own with that. When they get sick, just run them over to the vet and bam they're better and they are immidiatly at full healt almost always. Except when you were digging or doing tricks. But just pull your brush out and you can afford to get your pet food and to get it cleaned up!

Also, when your bored at night, read your Vmigo instruction booklet! It's very helpful! Also make sure to check out www.vmigo.com! It's packed with information and tips and it talkes about everything in the game! Don't even bother going to the official Vmigo forum. It's not moderated, abandoned, and all they talk about is dating! Um, weird!

Remember, the game has tips inside it and the nice people of your town will help you! Every owner gets on to a good start and learns more about the game on the way! :D :huh:

It says he is 0 years old but he is really 3.. What should I do?

It's normal. The thing is glitchy. A good idea is to check your calender's date. Usually the Vmigo grows up in two days. Is your Vmigo grown up? A very good idea is to check the calender. Is the date correct? If not, change your settings. (Located when you press the question mark)

My v-migo gets sick ALOT and I take perfect care of him! What happened?

It's totally normal. It happens to all Vmigo owners. Just run him over to the vet and it will be fine!

How do I stop playing a game?

If your dying to quit, press the question mark and hit "Quit"

I'm broke and I need money to help my vmigo! Help!

Your Vmigo will be fine. Just go into walkmode and try and get 700-800 steps. Or if your on the TV, play a dream game. It's an easy 10 points to go 30 seconds without crashing mostly. Or, just play the cathching game or the climbing/chasing game. Then buy a brush and you'll always have money!

My vmigo got sick! Help!

DO NOT WORRY. Just bring your dog over to the vet and he'll cure 'em for free! No charge! And in just a blink of an eye he's done!

My vmigo can't connect!

NONE OF THE VMIGOS CAN CONNECT. I have no clue what Jakks Pacific did but they just can't connect. Hopefully they'll make a V2 in the future that lets you connect. ALTHOUGH, you can see the owner's birthday on your calender! That's useful!

Do Vmigos die, run away, or anything else where you never see them again?

Nope. Jakks Pacific got the clue. The only way they leave you forever is if you hit any reset resource (the Factory Reset option or the Reset button on back). But you will never need to hit that button!

All my points and items that I earned on the TV are gone!

Because you didn't save! All you have to do if you want to quit is hit the question mark, go to the settings part, and hit "Remove Pod Safely" and it will tell you when it is safe to remove your pod!

My screen went blank!

Your Vmigo just went into sleep mode! Just press A or B!

What's this "belt clip" the manual speaks of?

Every Vmigo comes with a belt clip that you can hook on! Maybe it's still in your package. It's usually on the bottom. It's a plastic piece that clips on to the square hole things on the pod.

My Vmigo's batteries just died!

Take as long as you need. Your pod will be safe. Just replace it with AAA batteries (3). Just remember not to:

Mix old and new batteries.

Use rechargeable batteries.

Dispose batteries in fire.

And whatever else the instruction booklet tells you not do do with them.

The batteries die so much!

That's what you get with AAAs. They die fast.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT www.vmigo.com AND YOUR INSTRUCTION BOOKLET. THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL. IF YOU NEED IMMIDIATE HELP, JUST PRESS THE QUESTION MARK FOR SOME INFORMATION (THIS DOES NOT WORK IN GAMES).

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, JUST LET ME KNOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job! (lightbulb appears over head) Now to try and get that FAQ into the section of the FAQ area labeled Tamagotchi cousins... many V-migo owners would find that useful!

Oh, and I noticed some of my questions were there too! Once again, Awesome job!

Haha the belt clip didn't come with mine. ^_^

Oh yea.. And my Vmigo keeps barking when its off... Creepy or normal? lol

Oh yes! I'll update it! With your thing.

The belt clip comes with all. I guess that you didn't check the package all the way through.

That's OK. You don't need it anyway.

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

My Vmigo barks when it's off! What's going on?
It's called bark mode. :) When the thing barks, just press A or B and the thing will award you PetPoints for quickly going to your dog to take care of it. The faster you get to it, the more PP you get. If this is REALLY freaking you out, you can always turn off this feature in the settings on your pod.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome. Just felt it was my duty to tellyou the truth about the FAQ. :D

That's good. There are so many people out there who own a Vmigo and have no clue how to work it.

FAQ UPDATED! OMG!

My vmigo can't connect!After a long time, I have figured it it. It's not like Tamagotchis where you can press both at the same time. It's designed where one pet can accept at a time. Have one person accept first, the system will wait, then accept so they can recognize eachother. You'll have a suucessful connect!

I had lost my v-migo for a few days, and this morning when I found it, its batteries were low again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back