The official Vmigo thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the barking thing. You should add that it only gives you one or two points at a time with bark mode.

Oh yeah... that's happened too! I hadn't done much with my v-migo for a few minutes, and for no reason at all, I had 20 more points? Normal or cuckoo?????

Sooooooooooooooo... you mean to say you haven't heard of that happening?

I knew that!!!!! It's just.... oh forget it! My v-migo is nearly dead battery wise.

Okay, a few days ago I left my V-migo at home, and then at 10 pm that night the screen was all blue, with no pet, just sitting there glowing. Then, the lights went out. I think it must have flashed the "please replace the batteries, system will shut down shortly" message. CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, a few days ago I left my V-migo at home, and then at 10 pm that night the screen was all blue, with no pet, just sitting there glowing. Then, the lights went out. I think it must have flashed the "please replace the batteries, system will shut down shortly" message. CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah. Hahahaha! I remember one time, it was one of those nights where I was up at midnight...hahaha! I saw a flash. I freaked out then "Bark bark bark" AHAHAHAAHAHA! It was my Vmigo!

Um hi everyone.

When I get off my pod thingy.. it doesn't save! like if i bought something it won't be there when i am done with the tv pod.

I have shut it down properly, too.

I don't know what you'd do, maybe someone knows how to make it save...

Yeah. Make sure you save and hit "Remove Pod Safely" under the question mark. Make sure it says that you can remove your pod when youi snap it out. Also, to make sure it saved, turn it up and you'll see the startup screen. That's a checker.

Hello! I have a Vmigo Handheld and TV Dock (They came in a pack together) and his name is Sunny he is 4 old! And he is a Golden Retriever!

My V-Migo also ran out of batteries :p I think i played on it too much. The only way i can play is the TV dock now! That's the best bit though. I always remember to save!

What's your top score on the 'treats' Sleep game? Mine is 103, i didnt get any better trophy than a 20-40 bone one though. it was a gold trophy.

Now i'm annoyed...

From Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back