My Sweet Tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loveable_Egg

Reaction score
Just to have a chance to know me better, My name is Angel, I am 18. I just got my V.2 yesterday, It is dark blue with purple buttons. My little girl named Sugar turned from a

Siropuchitchi ----> to a Marutchi. She is all happy and Full!!! 2 of her 9 training bars are filled.

She is so darn cute!!! :(

Well thats all for now!!! :angry:

Thank you very much!!! Sugar is still just rolling around :sigh: I want her to change :angry: ... oh well, I'll post later!!! :(

:( Oh my goodness!!! ( no, sugar didn't evolve :( ) My boyfriend lost his Tama today, and he freaked out!! It was so funny! I finally found * Luigi * at 8:00 when he beeped, I found him in the most obvious place, My boyfriends pocket!!! :( !!! You should have seen his face!!! Anyways, His Tama was mad at him, he had no happy hearts, no hunger hearts and 3 poops!!!

Anyways, enough about Luigi, More about sugar!!! She's STILL a Marutchi... She has 3 training bars... Luigi gave her Cherri's and she did her happy dance!!! Enough for now... :huh:

:D

Sugar evolved!!!! She's a Yu-fotchi!!! She bobs up and down on the screen, It is so cute!She's taking a bath right now... So, nothing else much going on... So I'll post later okay?

Kiss :(

Okay, She's still a cute little Yu-fotchi. Now, I won't be posting for a while, I'm going with my youth-group to spirit song.... I will, however, post on saturday evening.

She gained 7 training points!! :D

I just have been informed my boyfriend joined tamatalk!!! GO Cobalt_Dude!! :lol: :wub:

Word of warning, Never leave your Tama in a tent without protection :( ... My Cobalt blue one got ruined :angry: ... so my boyfriend got me the tropical blue one... his name is Spark. I just activated him, so nothin' much going on, Ummmmmmmmmmm, :D I will post tomorrow. Okay, Thanx for reading!!!!

Well, Spark turned into a Kuribotchi... :angry: YAY!!! He has 1 training point too!!! WOOHOO!!! Yaya! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Alright, I will post tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!! :angry: :D ...

:( :D

Alright, so yeah. Tale of a swimming Tamagotchi... LoL, anyways, here's how my Tama got to be no more :( ... I was in the PKI park and I leaned over a rail, Little did I know, my backpack was open, and poor little Sugar slipped out and got water in her screen, I layed her in my tent, and fell asleep, hoping she would dry out, nope, she ruined... -_- Anyways, I have my sweet little Baby Boy named Spark, ( my boyfriend ' Cobalt_Dude' Named him). I didn't really like the tropical blue one with flowers ( my b/f took the last Camo one... :wub: <-----just kidding) at first, I was upset , but now, it grew on me... and I wouldn't trade it for any Tama... So, now that I put you to sleep with my story, It's 10:45 p.m. here and I have church in the morning ^_^ , I'm going to bed...

Night night...

Last edited by a moderator:
So, yeah, Spark just turned 1 and still hasn't evolved :eek: . I'm so excited to see what i get...

Guess what? Spark just evolved, [SIZE=14pt]Not[/SIZE] into a Yu-fotchi(yay). But a [SIZE=14pt]RINGOTCHI!!!!![/SIZE] Sooooo adorable!!!

My little Spark is sleeping right now :lol: . Anywayz, hmmmm, I can't keep away from this site!!! So pm me if you want. I will post tomorrow and let you know how my baby is doing. He has his action figure with him sleeping right now, and he got 50 points in the heading game! It's not that many points but, hey. We also got to the 4th round in bump, 120 points. 50 points on bump. Do-be-do-be-doooooo!!! Alright, it's 9:30 pm here and im wathcing family guy, and I have to call Cobalt_Dude...

Night night

:lol: :eek:

Good Morning TamaTalk!!! I hope all your Tama's have been doing well... Anyways, Spark is still a Ringotchi, he is soooo cute!!! I woke up this morning with a startling BEEEEEEPP... Spark was in a bad mood... I praised him and everything was all better. Untill I looked at the clock, it was 8:00 am!!! So I rolled over and went back to bed... when I woke up, he had pooped. so I cleaned it up and I looked at the clock... 12 noon! :( , so here we are, me and Spark, doin' better than ever ( yawns ) how on earth can I still be tired. anyways, I will post later...

see ya'

Spark now has 5 training points!!! He gets to see his girlfriend ( Camo ) tomorrow. I'm going to the Drive-In and seeing Herbie: fully loaded and Fantastic 4... Spark is 22 pounds. A happy healthy bouncin' Ringotchi. Camo is a Yu-fotchi. When Camo and Spark turn into adults, we are giving them the love potion and connecting them so they will atomatically have 4 hearts and mate!!! So, I will post later!!!

Kiss :(

Spark is now sleeping. He has 7 training points!!! w00p!!! Anyway, We beat the jump game today!!! It was exciting!!! I hope he changes tomorrow!!! I wonder who I'll get?!?!?!? * sings to herself * So, yeah, I'm going to surf the tama sites and then go to bed...

night night...

It seems like evrytime I get on here Spark is asleep... hmmmmm, he is now 3 and has all his training points... YAY!!!! he should turn into an adult tomorrow!!! okay. I met a girl in the YMCA today and she had a V1 and got to talking, she's going to have a V2 now!!!! Okay, thats enough!

Night night....

So, Yeah, It's 1:00 am in Ohio right now and I'm Stinkin' tired!!! But, I can't sleep :ph34r: . And as always, I'm on the computer, with my #1 priority, getting on TamaTalk to see who has posted!! L0L, What's funny is, the girl I met at the YMCA today had a girl Tama, and her name was, ANGEL!!! That's my name... :ph34r: !!!

So, ummmm, yeah. I'm getting yelled at, so I'm going to post later on today, okay? Spark should change today! He got to see his Girlfriend ( Camo ) today. Anyways, I'm going to try and sleep now...

...Night night... :)

Hmmmmm, It seems I've been miss informed on what the star fish is called :( . But, Oh-well... Guess what!! Spark is awake!!! Lol :angry: ... I will post when he changes...

Well, Spark changed about 10 min. ago~ I got a new Charactor!! W00H00!!! He's a PYONCHITCHI!!! The bear type thing with ity-bity limbs!!! He is too cute, taking a bath right now!! Hehe!!!

Tomorrow he see's his girlfriend, she hasn't changed yet but will by tomorrow, and we are giving them the love potion!!! :lol: ... Awwwwwww!!! It's going to be too cute!! :D . Anyways, I'll post later!!

Hehe!!

I just found out, Never feed Spark Cheese!!! They don't like it at all!!!, His happiness hearts were all gone :lol: ... ooops! well, i'll know next time!!!

See ya' tomorrow!!....

Latest posts

Back